Chapter 24

Harry's POV.

"How are we going to do this?" I ask.

"I have no idea. But we have to make it smart. This could go terribly wrong and that just can't happen. I care about those people so much and I wouldn't be able to take if they react in a bad way."

I take Louis' hand in mine and squeeze it. "Lou, it will be alright. I promise."

He slightly smiles.

"But what's the best way to do it?"

"We might invite them all to cafe. There will be many people, so there's a less chance of them making a scene," Louis suggests.

"You're genius."

---

Today is the day. Today we are planning on telling our families about our relationship. I'm nervou as fuck. I haven't slept the whole night. Every possible situation that might happen ran through my mind. What if they will judge us? What if they will throw me out of the house? What if they will never want to see me again? What if I'll lose them forever?

Ugh, I have to be a bit more optimistic. I have to be the strong one, because I know Louis is even more stressed than me. He has been texting me the whole night.

@louis91 I'm scared, Hazza.

@Harrystyles Me too. But we're in this together. It will be alright.

@louis91 I can't do ittttt.

@Harrystyles Yes, you can! You're strong!

@louis91 They will definitely hate me.

@Harrystyles They will not. They love you so much, Lou.

@louis91 AAAAAHH. HELP ME. I'M GOING CRAZY.

@Harrystyles Louis, go to sleep. You need to rest. It's 3am.

@louis91 Harryyyy. I don't wanna do that. Let's run away and not tell anyone.

@Harrystyles GO. TO. SLEEP.

@louis91 Ugh. I wanna cuddle. Come hereee.

@Harrystyles I can't. See you tomorrow.

@louis91 That is mean. I hate you!

@Harrystyles I love you too, boo bear.

@louis91 Good night, meanie.

@Harrystyles Good night. Sweet dreams.

(5 minutes later)

@louis91 I love you too.

---

Me and Louis are sitting in the car and we're hugging. Our families are already at the cafe, sitting at one table. They're probably very confused and have no idea what's going on. They're waiting for us to come, but we're not ready yet. I need to feel his body on mine for a bit longer.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'll be, when this will be behind us," he sighs. I hate to see him this sad, but we both know that we have to do this. We have to tell our families about our relationship. It's much better if it comes from us and not anyone else. They would be furious if they find it out from other people.