Chapter One

You walked walked through the dimly-lit forest, leave crunching underneath your feet. The only light was that emitting from the moon hanging overhead. In the distance, you saw you destination: Slender Mansion. You advanced forward, moving faster and faster until you were practically sprinting for the doors of the gargantuan building. In said building lived many of the creepypastas, including Masky, Hoodie, and your boyfriend, Jeff. Yup, you were dating the infamous Jeff the Killer. It was pretty crazy, you being the average human girl and him being... well, him: a dead-sexy killer. Anyway, all of the pastas live under the rule of Slenderman, a tall as hell, faceless man in a tuxedo who has large tentacles that sprout from his back. At first, you were terrified of him, having heard a shitton of stories about how he lures little kids into the woods to slaughter them, but now he's like a second father to you. 

        Upon reaching the two large front doors, you took a deep breath and pounded your fist onto the solid wood door on the right. Behind the door, you heard Jeff yelling at Masky to get out of his way, a loud thump, the sound of shattering glass, and Slender yelling at Masky and Jeff. You couldn't help but let out a small giggle. After a few more seconds, the door swung open revealing a slightly panting Jeff. He grinned upon seeing you and the two of you wrapped your arms around each other. After separating, he led you inside and shut the door behind you. 

        You inhaled the scent of the mansion and exhaled blissfully. The mansion smelt of lavender and a bit like kidneys, but you tried to ignore the kidneys part. Jeff held your hand and pulled you up one of the flights of stairs and into the hallways that held his room at the end of the hall on the right side. 

        As Jeff pulled you along the narrow hallway, BEN stepped out of his room at the moment you passed by his room, causing you and him to collide. You fell on your butt, pulling Jeff down with you, and BEN mimicked your actions. "Fuck..." you muttered, climbing back to your feet. "Sorry, BEN." 

        BEN got back up and replied, "It's OK, (Y/N). Accidents happen." He chuckled slightly, a blush barely dusting his cheeks. "Hey, I was just about to go play some games. Wanna join?"

        Jeff stood up and answered for the two of you, "Sorry, BEN. (Y/N) and I both know how you get playing multiplayer games, so I think we'll pass. Thanks anyway."

        BEN nodded in understanding and walked off to go play his games. Jeff grabbed your hand again and pulled you to his room where the two of you sat on his bed and talked for hours. There were small kisses shared between the two of you, which soon led to a full-on makeout session which was interrupted by a knock on the door.

        "Yes?" Jeff called to the door-knocker. 

        "Dinner will be ready in a half-hour or so." It was Slender.

        "Okay." 

        You and Jeff decided on staying in his room for the entire time.