Chapter Six

~~TIME-SKIP TO 2 MONTHS LATER~~

        You had left the hospital about 5 days after you got there and you just had your cast taken off a little over a week ago. You hadn't seen Jeff since the day he ran out. You had been staying with your parents ever since you had a cast. At the moment, you were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and kicking major ass. Well, that was until the screen began to glitch. You screamed at the TV for being stupid and threw down the controller. 

        A hand reached out of the screen, then another, and soon enough, a wild BEN appeared. Battle music played in the background and a textbox appeared at the bottom of the screen reading, "BEN wants to fight." "S'up, (Y/N)." He spoke coolly. 

        "H-hey." You were astonished; BEN was the first creepypasta to come in contact with you since your release from the hospital. "What are you doing here?" 

       "I'm here to take you back to the mansion. Jeff still hasn't shown up and because of that, we're all pretty worried about him."

       "Where do I come in in all that?"

       "Well, everyone's getting tired of waiting and I thought that maybe you could come liven things up a bit. Like moral support."

       "What if I would rather stay here than leave with you? Didn't the thought ever cross your mind that I might actually like living here alone?"

       "Well.. I-I just thought that maybe you would--"

       "BEN, I appreciate that you would come here to bring me back, but I think I've finally settled into my small apartment and I find it to be very nice and cozy, unlike some musty hugeass mansion. Either way, I'm done with Jeff. I get hurt and he just runs out. A true boyfriend would've stayed as long as he possibly could. I've spent weeks waiting for him to knock on my door and show me he's actually still there. And every time I would cry because of his absence. I'm just done with it all. Look, I don't want you to get upset or anything but I'm moving on now. Goodbye."

       "W-wait but, (Y/N)... Please don't do this. We miss you. I miss you. I..."
~~

((A/N: Like that cliffhanger? I do too. Anyway that's all for now! TATAH!~))