Chapter Seven

"(Y-Y/N)..." BEN stuttered. "I... I love you. Please, PLEASE don't make me leave. Don't just push me away." His face grew a bright pink, as did yours. 

       "B-BEN.. What are you say--" Before you could finish, BEN smashed his lips onto yours, then pulled away as abruptly as he had kissed you. 

       "I love you, (Y/N)... Please come back."

       "B-BEN, no. I'm not going back. Sorry."

       BEN pressed his lips against yours once again, this time not pulling back. Your heart beat rapidly and heat rushed to your face. The kiss lasted for a while until you were both gagging for air. Upon pulling away, BEN spoke once more, "(Y/N), please change your mind. Can't you see this is hurting everyone at the mansion, too? It's not just you who is lonely. " 

       You sighed, slowly nodding your head. "Yes, BEN. I'll come with you." 

       Before BEN could jump for joy, you decided to add to your thoughts. "On one condition, though." 

       "Okay, what is it?"

       "BEN, will you go out with me?" Your face still had a pink tint to it when you spoke.

       "Yes, I will." BEN grabbed your hand and walked over to your TV. "Are you ready to go back home?"

       "Yes."

       He stepped into your TV and pulled you in with him. You shut your eyes and braced yourself for the ride ahead of you.