Chapter Eight

Upon arriving to the mansion, you took a deep breath. You locked hands with BEN and squeezed his hand. "(Y/N), it'll be alright." BEN stated, clamly calmly.

        "I know, but what if they don't want to see me...?"

        BEN raised and eyebrow at you and spoke, "(Y/N), everyone has been waiting for you to come back, of course they'll want to see you."

        Staring up at the two large doors in front of you, you nodded your head, never releasing your gaze. "Okay..."

        BEN pushed open the door and motioned for you to come inside. You hesitantly took a step into the mansion. Then another, and another, until you were yards away from the door, and standing in the middle of the deserted room. Taking in your surroundings, questions began popping into your head at a mile per second. 'Where's everyone else?' 'Why is it so quiet?' 'Why was it BEN who came for me?' 'At LEAST Slender should be here, right?'

        "BEN, when you left, was there anyone still here?" You turned around and no one was there.

        "BEN?! BEN?!" You called out, desperately searching through the mansion for the short blonde, but he was no where to be found.

        You leaned against the wall and slid down it. You slumped over and brought your knees up yo your chest, wrapping your arms around them.

        The mansion was big and airy, being alone in the mansion gave it an empty feeling. If only BEN or Jeff were here. There you go again, thinking of Jeff. You try to tell yourself that you've moved on, and that you don't care for Jeff anymore, but you still feel something for him.

        Your thoughts crumbled in your mind upon hearing a voice, which you knew all too well.

        "(Y/N)..."