1

He would be a hybrid. It was known to everyone. Hybrids were never really, accepted. Being of two different races, Enderman, and an unknown paternal species, he would be outcast. Everyone already knew. Elaina, one of the queens own daughters, had snuck off with Andrew, a mere villager of an unknown species, most likely from the nether, or worse, the overworld.

End folk despised nether creatures, but there was no amount of hate that the end folk could put on over worldly creatures, such as undead, and creepers, who tend to mess up everyone's plan with a simple sound.

The Queen, or to most known as The Ender Dragon, was beyond pissed when she found out Elaina was pregnant before marriage, something very outcast in the End Community, and that she had conceived with not only a villager, but of another species?! Surely this would bring a bad reputation upon the queen.

Elaina still persisted and refused to abort her child, no matter how ugly he would be, Elaina would think of him as beautiful, for he was of her own.

Finally, the day came. Even though she had committed a royal crime by having a child before she was married, the whole kingdom was shut down in her honor. Elaina was worried of how her son would look, for she was worried he wouldn't be acceptable to the people she would one day rule.

Elaina pushed, and kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see her bundle of joy until the inky black blood was cleaned off of him.

She felt the warm child placed into her arms, and opened her eyes. She gasped in surprise.

There, in her arms, was a perfect halfling.

And she wasn't only saying it because it was her child, no, this baby was truly perfect.

Where her dark purple skin tone met Andrew's grayish-white one, it was split perfectly down the middle of his tiny face. His whole body was split the same. Dark purple skin on his whole left side, a grayish-white coating the right.

The small bundle opens his eyes, and there is when she saw, two beautiful eyes. An emerald shaded one, like hers, and a ruby shaded one, like his father.

Elaina smiled, nestling the small ender boy into her shoulder, and he sneezed a tiny sneeze.

He truly was perfect.

Until it was time to show him to the kingdom.

—<{<>}>—

Elaina wore a green dress that night, which would compliment both her dark skin, and her baby's green eye.

She walked down the hall, getting strange stares from several of her royal servants.

She reached the balcony and took her seat by her older sister, who was in charge while her mother was in hibernation for the summer.

"All Rise in honor of Princess Elaina, and Prince Ranboo." Maci announced, the whole kingdom standing from their crossed legs. Elaina held out her baby son for the whole kingdom to see.

A loud gasp emerged from the mouth of the crowd, meaning several people had gasped all at once.

Everyone began to laugh, some shouting mocking words,

"The princess must be colorblind, she couldn't even find a mate that was of her skintone."

"He's a halfling. How funny! He will be the laughing stock at school."

"A prince?! How can a hybrid such as him be called a prince? And his name? Who names their son Ranboo?!"

Tears began to tug at Elaina's tired eyes, as she pulled her son back to her chest and ran into the castle.