1.1

The tall man who saved me from the powdery substance or "snow" as he called it, was really nice. He turned out to be Technoblade's daddy. Technoblade told me that the baby his mommy was holding was named Wilbur and that his mommy had a baby in her tummy too.

They were very nice to Me. Technoblade and I would play inside because he didn't like the snow very much, and I couldn't go in it because it was wet and it hurt my skin.

Technoblade said his daddy was named Phil. One day I decided to call him Philza as a joke and then it stuck. It was really cool!

Kristin (Technoblade's mommy) was really nice to me. She treated me just like mommy used to. It had been about a month or so since I had seen mommy. I miss mommy a lot.

Kristin tucked me and Technoblade into bed at nighttime. She would kiss Technoblade's forehead and she would ruffle my hair.

One night while she was ruffling my hair, she jerked her hand back.

"My little Enderman is getting horns!" She remarked proudly. I smiled a toothy grin and proudly wiggled my tail.

She called me her little Enderman. And normally that would make me sad. I was mommy's little Enderman after all. Except, when Kristin said that, it made me happy. I wasn't mommy's little Enderman anymore. I was Kristin's little Enderman. And I was proud of that.

—<{<>}>—

Kristin and Phil went away today. Technoblade said that Kristin went to have the baby. Technoblade and Wilbur were excited to have a baby brother. I wish I had little siblings. Technoblade told me that Tommy could be my baby brother too, but it wasn't right. Wilbur and Tommy were human babies, and Technoblade was adopted by Phil and Kristin. I wasn't.

I was a halfling after all. I was half Enderman, and half unknown creature. I didn't fit in. Even though Technoblade was a halfling too, human and piglin, at least he knew what his other half was.

—<{<>}>—

Kristin and Phil came home later, shoving a blonde headed baby into Techno and Wilbur's tiny hands.

I looked down at my hands.

My hands weren't like Technoblade and Wilbur's. My right hand was grayish-white and my left hand was inky purple.

I watched as the two cooed at the small human in their arms. But then, Kristin picked him up and brought him over to me. She gently pushed me to the floor, and sat the baby in my arms.

"He's your baby brother too you know." She told me. I snuggled him close to my body.

"Hi Tommy. You're beautiful you know that? I always wanted a baby brother. I think you're perfect." I whispered to him. He was perfect. Just like mommy used to tell me I was.

I woke up the next morning, still in the living room, with Tommy in my arms. He hadn't cried at all during the night, clearly feeling safe in my arms. I wanted to play outside, now that the snow had melted, but a cold rain ruined my plans.

—<{<>}>—

I walked over to Technoblade and Wilbur, each of them hugging one of my legs, since I was already significantly taller. For a 4 year old, even Kristin and Phil said I was tall. I stood at 4 feet 2 inches, an average height for a human 7 year old.

Technoblade was 3'11, the average height for someone his age, and Wilbur, who was 2, was 2'8. Tommy was in the other corner, being nursed by Kristin. I started to wonder who my mommy was. The only mom I remember is Kristin. All I remember is my mommy used to tell me I was her beautiful little halfling, but I can't remember who she was. I tend to forget things easily. I really do wish that I could remember stuff.

—<{<>}>—

I sat in the living room later that day, with a book and quill. I was writing, in the neatest handwriting I could remember, everything that happened.

"⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜⏚⌰⏃⎅⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟟⌰⏚⎍⍀ ⊑⎍☌☌⟒⎅ ⋔⟒ ⏁⍜⎅⏃⊬. ⟟⏁ ⋔⏃⎅⟒ ⋔⟒ ⎎⟒⟒⌰ ⋏⟟☊⟒. ⟟ ⌰⍜⎐⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏃ ⌰⍜⏁. ⟟ ⏃☊☊⟟⎅⟒⋏⏁⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⍙⏃⌰☍⟒⎅ ⟟⋏ ⍜⋏ ☍⍀⟟⌇⏁⟟⋏ ⋏⎍⍀⌇⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜⋔⋔⊬, ⟟⏁ ⍙⏃⌇ ⟒⋔⏚⏃⍀⍀⏃⌇⌇⟟⋏☌ ⏚⎍⏁ ⏁⍜⋔⋔⊬ ⟟⌇ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬ ☊⎍⏁⟒. ⟟ ⍙⟟⌇⊑ ⟟ ☊⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⍀⟒⋔⟒⋔⏚⟒⍀ ⋔⊬ ⋔⍜⋔⋔⊬."
(Technoblade and wilbur hugged me today. It made me feel nice. I love them a lot. I accidentally walked in on kristin nursing tommy, it was embarrassing but tommy is really cute. I wish i could remember my mommy.)

Enderwalk was my favorite language to write in, considering that the English letters were hard to form. I do wish that one day, I could learn to speak enderwalk. I also hoped that one day I would meet my mommy again, for I knew she loved me.

What Ranboo didn't remember, was how his mommy left him, and how finding her, would soon be his demise.