1.5

<a few years later, starting at around the time Tommy and Wilbur were starting lmanburg.>

It is my birthday today. I am 17. It's been 3 years since Emma died. I still can get over that pain. My fathers crown still sits on my head, I am the king of the end, no matter how much I don't want to be.

Deirdre is 14. She tries to comfort me about her twin's death. She tells me everything will be okay. She tells me I will be just fine. It's what she's always told me.

When Dream cut my leg open that day, I lost my ability to teleport, making me much less effective in battle. I decided to take Deirdre over to see Tommy and Wilbur today, they decided they were going to make a new nation, where they could be free, and Dream couldn't hurt them, so I was going to say goodbye.

While I wanted to believe that it was a good idea, I knew it wasn't. Tommy and Wilbur meant so much to me, and if they go away and get hurt, it will be my fault, because the only reason they wanted freedom is because of what Dream has done to me.

It has been known to me that Techno lived out in the hills covered in snow, and while normally I would go to see him, the snow would create burns on my body.

Deirdre and I decide to go and see Tommy and Wilbur.

When we get to the village, Tommy is much taller than I remember him being. He is 12 now. Wilbur is 14, the same age as Deirdre. She and him get along very well and have been very best friends for a long time.

I see both of them in uniforms. They were really going through with this.

"I love you guys, please don't get hurt." I say. When I finally release the two from my hug, I see Tommy hand another uniform to Deirdre.

She puts it on and hugs me.

"I'll miss you Boo, but it's time to fight for the freedom we deserve. I hope one day you will come with us." She tells me.

Purple particles appear around me as I cry.

Not Deirdre too. I was already watching as my brothers left, but now my sister too?

I had lost too many people who were important to me.

Why was my life like this?

Why was everyone I cared about leaving me?

—<{<>}>—

(This is his memory book, but Deirdre decided to write in it, so I will use a different font for her writing.)

𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖. 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕞𝕞𝕒'𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖.

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕓𝕖𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 "𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞" 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥.

𝕀 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖.

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠. 𝕊𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘:

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕃'𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝.

𝕀 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖.