1.4

Now, I remember the pain of losing someone. I lost my parents twice, I lost Technoblade, and now, I felt all alone in the world. Even though my parents left me as a child, they still meant so very much to me, and as the son I swore to be, I vowed to take care of Emma and Deirdre. Nothing bad would happen to them for as long as I lived.

Until one day,

Something bad happened to Emma.

"So we meet again Ranboo." An eery voice sounded from behind me. My head snaps up from where I'm crying, mourning my dead parents and my recent loss of my brother.

"Dream what are you doing here?" I said, but when I turned around, he wasn't there.

He was only a voice inside my head.

These voices had stuck with me my whole life.

Dream's voice would remind me that

"You're so weird Ranboo. Who named you that? They must not be very smart. Just like you! You're all monochrome that's so weird. You should be more colorful like Sapnap and Me"

And my dad would remind me that

"You're such a bad boy Ranboo. If it wasn't for you we would still be living in Lancaster, but you, you terrible person, you UGLY LITTLE ENDERMAN, just had to get in our way. You will NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!"

But the one that hurt the most, was my mom's whisper to me the day she left.

"Oh Ranboo my sweet baby boy. You're not allowed to go back to Lancaster, I am. Daddy and I are leaving you here, and we aren't coming back"

The only thing that made it hurt worse, was that I thought it was a joke.

Oh Ranboo you silly little Enderman, you ugly monochrome beast. You know all I want is to see you In pain.

My heart was beating faster. Dream loved seeing me in pain. So all he needed to do was hurt one of my sisters to tear me apart.

And that's exactly what he did.

—<{<>}>—

"Boo! Someone's at the door!" Emma shouted from the back of our tiny little home on the island I had grown up on.

"You can answer it Emma." I told her, assuming it would be Phil, or Tommy or something, for they were the only people who knew about this place.

But it wasn't Phil.

And it wasn't Tommy.

And it definitely wasn't Kristin.

It was Dream.

And his axe, already coated with inky purple blood from when he had slain my mother only months ago.

I watched in fear as that axe came down, down, down,

Right into Emma's chest.

And she collapsed, her inky blood coating Dream's axe.

I pulled her into my arms.

"Emma! Please stay with me please!" I begged her through my tears.

But it was too late.

Emma was no longer alive.

The thing that signified this?

Dream reaching down, and picking up an ender eye, which resides in the chest of every Enderman.

My sister was dead.

And I was broken.

"Dream why would you, how could you?!"

"Because you silly little Enderman. You know I love seeing you in pain."

He raised his axe again, over Deirdre's head, but I pushed her back, the axe pummeling down into my leg.

I screeched in pain as my inky blood ran all over the ground, and Deirdre's eyes went wide.

I stood up as best as I could and clamped my jaw down on Dream's arm as hard as I could.

But soon,

I collapsed.

I was stuck in my head with my thoughts.

It's your fault Emma is dead.

You silly Enderman

You're so stupid

Your name is so weird

Emma would hate you if she was still here

It's your fault Deirdre almost died.

Your parents wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for you!

You're.

So.

Alone.

—<{<>}>—

When I wake up, my leg is wrapped up and I am lying in Phil's living room. Deirdre is next to me, her red dress coated in blood.

My blood.

I tried to convince myself it was my blood. Except I could only think about the horrifying sight I had seen when Dream reached down and pulled an ender pearl out of my sisters chest.

Emma was dead. Deirdre could've died, and it's all your fault.

Everything is your fault.