Chapter 3

Brooklyn's POV
Ok so Naomi just completely played with my emotions, but I wasn't mad at her, it was actually kind of cute. She really knows how to keep me at the edge of my seat.

B: Well I hope you do come. I really want to get lost in those beautiful eyes of yours.
Ok so I might have been acting a bit cheeky but hey might as well.
N: Brooklyn stop it 😬😳 your making me blush.
Yes! I'm making her blush I really hope that i can make her my girlfriend.
B: I'm sorry I can't help it 😚.
N: oh Jesus. Well I have to go. My little sister is calling me.
B: ok bye xx
Oh God she is so cute and adorable. How is she single.

Naomi's POV
Brooklyn seriously is so adorable. He called me pretty and he likes my eyes. Jackie was calling me to go and help her with her summer packet thing that is like a thousand pages long. At least she's starting on it early so she finishes early. She has some stupid moments though. I asked my mom after I helped Jackie for a while,

"Mom what day are you going to go clean the Beckham's house?"

"Well it's Sunday today so probably Wednesday."

"okay. Thanks" I was kinda bored so I decided to call Sam.

"Hey Sammy. I have to talk to you. I'll meet you at the place in 15?"

"Yeah sure you have to tell me everything." Sam is my best friend we have been best friends since the 4th grade when I transferred to her school and we became best friends on the first day. I got to the place which is what we call a little café. I ordered our usual drinks and we went there so often that we would say the usual and the cashier would know what our orders are. After I got our drinks Sam came through the door.

"Hey. Okay Tell me EVERYTHING." I told her the whole story and showed her the messages

"oh my god he sent the x thing that British people do."

"I know right it's so adorable!" Sam was so excited, she might have been more excited then me.

"So are you going to go?" I didn't even know yet

"Well he's really cute and nice but I don't want to fall for him because of what happened with Jake. I'm afraid to get my heart broken again."

"Naomi you can't just live life asking what if or thinking every guy is the same. Brooklyn seems like he really genuinely likes you and that he would protect you."

"You're right. I will go."

"Yay! You'll have to tell me everything!"

"Okay" then Sam's phone buzzed

"oh I have to go." She said

"let me guess. Boyfriend needs you?"

"Yup"

"okay see you later."

"see you later." Sam has a boyfriend who i kinda don't like I feel like there is something fishy about him. I got back home to Jackie playing with her friend and asking me if we could bake cupcakes.

"Please Naomi you make the best cupcakes in the whole entire world!" How could I argue with that.

"Okay" i gave in. Then when we were done I got a dm from Brooklyn

B: I can't with the suspense are you coming or not???
N: I guess you'll have to wait until Wednesday ;)
Gosh he is so cute!
B: Okay okay. So what are you up to?
N: I just helped my little sister bake some cupcakes with her friend.
B: Cool. You can bake?
N: Yeah. I've been baking since i was 9 years old.
B: Thats really cool. I have to try one sometime
N: Sure.
B: well i have to go to dinner.
N: what its only 12 why are you eating dinner now?
B: oh I forgot you Americans call it Lunch 😂
N: ok now I feel stupid. Well anyways bye x.
B: xxx
Gosh he was so adorable!!! What are you doing to me Brooklyn Beckham?!?!