Chapter 6

Brooklyn's POV
Today is the day Naomi comes over. Im so excited they're coming at 10:30ish. And its 9:30 They'll almost be here. I already showered, fixed my hair and now I was getting dressed. What do I wear? What do I wear? Oh I'll go for a white top with some jeans and my white vans sounds okay. I look good. I can't wait until Naomi comes we are going to have so much fun.

"Brooklyn! Brooklyn!"

"Yeah!" It was Cruz who was calling me

"oh hey. You look good."

"Thanks"

"Anyways can you please come help me and Harper bring down the cereal. We can't reach it."

"Yeah sure let me just do something really quickly." I texted Naomi.

B: Hey today's the day I can finally talk to you.
I brought the cereal down for them and then my dad came in

"someone's ready early. Are you going out?"

"No."

"Then why are you all dressed up?"

"Well, I just thought that maybe I should just be ready early. So that I'm not showering when the cleaning people are here."

"Yeah right are you sure this has nothing to do with the Green's daughter?"

"Maybe." I whispered very low but I still think he heard me.

"Mhm okay. Be careful."

Naomi's POV
I got up this morning around 7:30 because A. The Hamptons is kinda far away from where we live so we have to wake up earlier to get ready. And B. Honestly i was kinda excited to see Brooklyn.
So I got up showered and then came the dilemma of everyday. What to wear? After about 20 minutes of arguing with my closest on what to wear. I decided on a kind of lose crop top that says New York City Girl on it and it's black with some high wasted shorts and my white converse. I had my hair in a braid yesterday so it cane out wavy so i just put it in a neat ponytail. I don't usually wear makeup unless it's for something big so I didn't wear any. It was now 9: 00 and we had to go. It's an hour and a half away. I took some pancakes with me on the car because i had to have some breakfast. Around 9:45 I was taking a nap but got a text from, obviously, Brooklyn.

B: Hey today's the day I can finally talk to you.
So I answered
N: Haha yeah.
B: are you almost here??
N: we're pretty far from your house we should be there in 30 minutes or so.
B: I'll be waiting
N: You're about to see me and you can't stop talking to me.
B: you're right I'll see you soon xx
I went back to my nap and then I was being woken up we were finally here