Chapter 14

Naomi's POV
I got into the car after what had been the best most spectacular day of my life. I can't believe Brooklyn Beckham is my boyfriend. He's so amazing. I decided I would text Sam.

N: Hey Sammy the best thing happened today.
S: I think I may know what it is because you're all over the news well E!News.
N: you probably do but I'm still going to tell you. It's official Brooklyn Beckham is my boyfriend!!
S: I'm so happy for you!!!
N: Thanks and he kissed like I can't really describe it. His lips are pure heaven. I swear Brooklyn is going to be the end of me.
S: Damn Naomi. But have you seen the news.
N: No I just left his house I'm going to check now.
S: Kay go

I went to Google and searched Brooklyn Beckham and looked under news and saw Brooklyn Beckham's New Girlfriend. See the pictures here. And a lot of Brooklyn Beckham has a New Girlfriend. Find out who here. I clicked on that one and they actually found out who I was, damn they were good, they said some good things that I was pretty seemed nice but also some rude things like that I'm a gold digger. That's not true by the way, have you not heard how I talk about Brooklyn. I decided to close out of that and check my social media and saw that I had gained SO many followers and people commented and liked my pictures some comments were nice others were kind of rude, but hey I'm going to have to learn to deal with it. Once I was done with that I took a nap until we got home.

We got home and I went straight to sleep (as you can see I am very lazy) and had a good night sleep.

The next morning I woke up around 10ish and checked my phone like every teenager does when she wakes up. First thing I see is message from Jelly Bean. I opened that up and he had texted me about 20 minutes ago

B: Good Morning gorgeous. I just wanted to say have an AMAZING day and that I miss you 😘.
N: Good Morning handsome. Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day even though I'm not there it probably won't be, just kidding. I miss you too. 😘😘😘😘

I went on Instagram and Brooklyn texted me back.

B: Trust me cupcake it won't be amazing I need you here.
N: Aww Jelly bean you have to wait until next week to be able to hug me. 😏
B: Don't get cheeky with me. Anyways do you want to go on a date with me to go watch Paper Towns next week.
N: Yes I'd LOVE to go. I wanted to go see it but now that I get to see it with you that's a lot better.
B: Awesome. I knew you would want to go.
N: Okay then I'll see you next week I think Friday my parents need to go to your house.
B: Yeah I'll see you then. 😘😘
N: K bye 😘😘😘
B: 😘😘😘😘

I decided to get up and make Jackie and myself some breakfast.

"Morning Kiddo. How did you sleep?"

"Good. How about you big sister."

"Good too. Want do you want for breakfast little sister."

"Ummm. Can you make heart and star shaped pancakes?"

"Of course kiddo. Chocolate chip or regular."

"Chocolate chip. Thanks big sister."

"No problemo."

She started to watch some tv probably like sponge bob we both really like that. I made some pancakes and added some syrup.

"Kiddo breakfast is ready."

"Yay thanks!"

"Here ya go." I said as I put down her plate. She started eating and so did I, she drank chocolate milk and I drank some coffee and we watched sponge bob.

"Naomi can I ask you something?"

"You just did but you can ask me another question."

"Are you dating Brooklyn?"