Chapter 10

Brooklyn's POV
Naomi and I played football and she won 9-5. She was good. Then we were running and she tripped and fell and I tripped too. I somehow landed on top of her and next thing I knew we were kissing. Wait pause. We were kissing! I was kissing Naomi Green. It felt so perfect. I literally felt fireworks. Then we pulled apart and her cheeks were so red. It was adorable.

"Well. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just ugh I'm sorry. Damn it I can't even finish my sentences. This was a mistake." she said as she got up and ran away.

"What? No wait. Naomi come back. We have to talk about this. It wasn't a mistake." I said as I ran after her. She was so fast no wonder she was in track. She went into the girls bathroom and locked the door.

"Naomi. Please come out. We have to talk about what just happened. Please." i said as i slid down the door.

"I can't talk about it ok." she finally said

"Why. It was you know. Good. Heck it was perfect. What's the problem?"
I was so confused.

"Don't you get it that is the problem. That it was perfect."
She opened the door.

"How is it a problem? Naomi I really like you."

"I do too Brooklyn. But I just don't want to get too attached to you because then I'm afraid of what might happen. I always see on the news about how oh Brooklyn Beckham seen with blah blah blah. You know what I mean. I don't want to be seen as just another blah blah blah. I don't want to be broken." I felt so bad she had tears in her eyes at this point.

"Naomi, I promise if you give me a chance to prove to you that to me you aren't just another 'blah blah blah'. Will you be mine? Please."

"Okay but if you screw this up. You'll never see me again ok."

"Okay! Okay! I promise I won't."

"Alright now let's go get some ice cream. Race ya!"

As I was running I just thought wow I'm so lucky to have her in my life now. Naomi Green is absolutely perfect. I'm not going to screw this up I want her in my life and I'll do anything to keep her in it.

"Haha. I win." she beat me but that's ok.

"That's okay but since I lost I get my ice cream first. Ha. Ha."

"Aw. Well that sucks now."

"Haha your a loser." I said sticking my tongue out.
I ordered my ice cream and Naomi did too and then we sat down on the sand just talking.

"So Brooklyn. Do you like New York?"

"Are you kidding I love it. I love how in the city everyone is rushing to go places and just the adrenaline. It's so cool."

"Have you ever actually been to Brooklyn?"
I actually had to think of that. I've never been to Brooklyn before!

"Actually no. My parents always thought it was kinda dangerous for me."

"Whoa. Are you serious? That's it I'm taking you to Brooklyn one day."

"Well if you insist." I really liked Naomi she was so enthusiastic about things.

"Have you ever been to any other places?"

"I've been to Barcelona, I have family that lives there. With them I have gone to Paris, France and Florida for my little sister's 5th birthday."

"Wow those places are pretty cool."

"Yeah but I bet you've been to cooler places. But they were I really like traveling and just going to new places and meeting new people. Ya know it's just so cool and I can't explain it.
Ya dig?"

"Dig?"

"I'm sorry sometimes I just use phrases from like the 50s or the 60s that means You understand."

"That's so cool. Yes yes I do dig."

"Haha" She looks so cute when she giggles. I loved how she isn't like most girls now a days who care and sing things about big butts and sleeping around and stuff. Naomi was special and I could tell.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're just so beautiful."

"Well gee thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

"How do people describe you?"

"I don't know. It's not something I usually ask people. But you want me to ask someone that probably really knows the answer to that."

"Yeah sure." she started calling someone and put it on speaker. By this time we were walking back to the car.

"Hey sammy."
"Hey Naomi. What's up?"
"I'm here with Brooklyn."
"Hi Sammy."
"Hi Brooklyn."
"I wanted to ask you a question." I asked her it was kinda awkward talking to someone you didn't know.
"Okay shoot."
"How would you describe Naomi."
"Well she is definitely wild and reckless but very creative and really fun. Oh and an AMAZING cook and sister."
"Wow gee thanks Sam."

"Yeah. Thanks I just wanted to know what people thought of the girl I tend to make girlfriend. I'm glad people think she's amazing."

"Brooklyn. Shut up." Naomi gave me a deathly stare.

"Well um okay." Said sammy

"Thanks Sammy. I'll see you when I get home. Bye."

"Bye. Sam."

"Bye Naomi. Bye Brooklyn."

We got to the car and I opened the door for Naomi like I always do.

"You know. I could get used to this." I just smiled.

"What do you wanna do when we get to my house?"

"I don't know. It's your house. What do you usually do for fun?"

"Well we could go swimming in the pool!"

"I don't have any extra clothes."

"That's okay I can lend you some."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It's gonna be so much fun."

"Okay."

We got to the house and again I opened the door for Naomi and we went inside Naomi said she was going to go tell her mom she was back. Meanwhile she was doing that I got her one of my shorts and a tee-shirt. Today is gonna be awesome.