Chapter 12

Naomi POV
I woke up this morning and just laid in my bed thinking about the pervious day. It was one of the best days I've ever spent. Brooklyn was so amazing and acted so chivalrous. I then got up to go get ready. I got up earlier then everyone and got ready. I put on some shorts, it was gonna be really hot today, a Beatles top and my white Chuck Taylor's. Don't wear makeup so a skipped that step. Did my hair into a crown braid. When I finished I put my contacts in because seeing is very important to me. Then I decided to go make some breakfast.

I decided to make some pancakes for Jackie, an omelet and bacon for my parents. Of course I had to make some coffee so I drank some of that. Jackie then woke up. She's so lazy but then again I'm pretty lazy too so...

"Oh I smell food. Yum. You're either upset about something or very happy/excited. Since you are smiling I guess you are happy."

"Well kiddo can't I just make breakfast for my family."

"No. She's happy because she gets to see Brooklyn again." my mom said taking her plate and a cup of coffee.

"Oooo you like Brooklyn."

"Okayyy no more pancakes for you then."

"No no no. I'm done. Gimme more pancakes."

"Fine."

"Uhhh Naomi. Come here please." That was my dad his voice sounded kinda weird.

"What's up dad?"

"Look." he pointed to the tv and there was a picture of Brooklyn and me holding hands and walking into the restaurant and some pictures of us at the beach and last but not least a picture of us kissing! Get this the title was Who's Brooklyn Beckham's new distraction?

"Wha... Why? HOW?" Everyone just looked
at the tv news with their jaws practically on the floor.

"If you don't want to go today sweetie that's ok."

"No no. I'm going I have to clear this up with him."

I went to my room and saw my phone vibrating like crazy with notifications asking

"ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH BROOKLYN."

"SLUT."

"BACK OFF HE'S MINE." and then I saw one from Sam and she deserves an explanation. So I facetimed her.

"Sam."

"Naomi what's going on? are you going out with Brooklyn?"

"No."

"Then why do I see pictures of you and Brooklyn holding hands and KISSING?"

"It's a misunderstanding."

"Naomi. Come on we're leaving."

"Coming." I grabbed my headphones and a bag I packed extra clothes in just in case and left the house.

"Look we were hanging out and I tripped and we kissed because he fell on top of me. I guess I'm kinda just giving myself a chance to like him."

"It's okay it's not like I'm mad at you or anything. I just wished you would have told me."

"I was going to tell you. But the news beat me to it."

"Okay. So do you think you like him?"

"I mean I think I do. I seriously had so much fun with him. And we have those pointless conversations that you just love and like I can't get him off of my mind."

"Naomi you really really like him."

"Yeah i do." I said that smiling. I was falling for Brooklyn Beckham and it was inevitable.