𝟏 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

3rd Person's POV

It was a just peaceful day, well not for long at least.

"Akio! Your going to be late for class for your new school if your like this! Wake up!"

"5 more minutes, mom.."

"Get up you, sleep head!"

After that endless scolding Fudou wakes up still half-awake. Soon starts getting ready for his new school.

He has somehow made it to this new performing arts school called Teikoku Academy. It is known that only 4 out of 20 people can get through such academy but somehow Fudou managed to pass well with his truly amazing dance skills.

"Ugh, morning mom,"

"Morning dear, breakfast's on the table,"

Fudou sat on the table as he eats his breakfast for the day. After he's done, he goes help his mom with dishwashing and making his lunch.

"Morning Akio,"

"Oh, morning grandma,"

"Be well on school today will ya? Its a new school and I hope you'll do great,"

"Of course I will. I've been wanting to go to this school for a while. I'll do my best,"

"That's my grandson. Now go or you'll be late,"

"Okay bye mom, bye grandma," as he waves at them and them returning the wave.

Fudou's POV

Another day, another hell.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am excited for my new school than my old plain ass one. Theres no clubs like nothing! How boring is that!? And the lessons as usual are so boring.

I mean what can I do my family isn't that all wealthy or anything, I just gotta deal with what I have for now maybe one day I can help them as well if I ever become an outstanding dancer that is and known everywhere.

What a unrealistic dream, right?

Yeah, I know its weird that an emo kid like me couldn't like dancing. Maybe kids like me love basketball or something right?

Well don't judge a book by its cover dumbass.

I've started dancing since I was 5 when I saw this cool dancer on TV and my grandma taught me some moves since she, herself was a dancer back then and thats how I started to love dancing.

The energy, the feeling, the vibe, everything honestly. It just eases my mind when I'm angry, sad or stressed.

I should stop rambling now. I've made it to the school already.

The school is huge as expected. I'm still amazed on how I managed to even pass the test but I did anyways and that's all that matters.

3rd Person POV

Fudou walked onto the gates and see a lot of students passing by. The halls were filled with students so of course its loud and noisy which he hates.

He then made it to the school board to see where would his class be.

'Class 10B at the 2nd floor.'

Well as it says Fudou goes up to the 2nd floor to escape such loudness.

The class was at least somehow more peaceful than the halls which Fudou thanked the lord.

A few minutes has past and the class has started.

"Good morning class, I'm Kageyama and I will be your class teacher for the year. Get up and introduce yourselves."

Everyone starts introducing themselves one by one. There was this one particular kid that caught Fudou's attention.