𝟐

Fudou's POV

"Um, hello.."

Gosh, why am I so awkward!? And why would he come to me out of everyone else!?

I looked to wherever Sakuma and Genda was because I'd die talking to this asshole! But their nowhere to be seen, they must have set this up for me.

I sighed,

"Are you okay?"

Oh shit, I must have acted like a weirdo! Ugh why are you so dumb, Fudou! Your so stupid.

"Yeah, I'm okay just lost in thoughts,"

"Ah, I see, it does happen a lot so relax a bit will ya?"

"Mhm,"

"If you don't mind, I'll sit here with you."

Him, Kidou Yuuto, sitting with a kid like me? Is he out of his mind?

"Yeah sure, my friends ditched me anyways,"

"Ah, so their your friends? I thought you were new,"

"Oh, uh yeah, I am but they insisted in talking to me even though I'm a pain in the ass,"

I shouldn't have said that, I really shouldn't.

"Makes sense, they left you because they said you have been staring on me is that so?"

They said what!? Oh god, what am I suppose to say!? This is so embarrassing. Someone please kill me like fucking now please. I'll kill those two later.

"I-I um w-what..?" My ears turning slightly red,

God I feel like my ears are burning in hell right now. I'd like to evaporate.

Kidou giggles, "Oh, its nothing,"

Oh lord, he actually smiled and laughed!? Its so cute.. WHAT AM I THINKING!? I shouldn't be thinking that! I'm such an idiot.

3rd Person's POV

"Anyways, I think you know who I am since we're in the same class,"

Fudou nodded, of course he knew who you are seriously.

"So you major in dance? What do you dance to most of the time?"

"Well mostly its typical hiphop like breakdancing or shuffle dancing but most of the time if I'm bored I'll play some K-pop songs for me to dance to,"

"Thats interesting, do you know Stray Kids perhaps?"

"Oh yeah, I do, you do too? I thought your a pianist?"

"I listen to them once in a while and I do play some of their songs on the piano as well. Don't think that I only play classical songs,"

"I really didn't expected that but sure I guess,"

The bell's starts ringing meaning class has started and everyone is getting ready to get back to class.

Fudou sighs, "Well see you in class,"

"Why don't we just walk together? We are in the same class anyways,"

'Oh fuck, he's right, what is wrong with me today? Am I sick today?' Fudou thought, his mind wondering around that day.

"What songs do you play on the piano than Stray Kids?"

"Well you can guess, those classical songs like Beethoven and more,"

"Pretty practical,"

"Isn't it? Thats why I do k-pop or pop music in the piano since it gets repetitive doing classical all the time,"