𝟖 | 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

3rd Person's POV

Few weeks has passed and it was getting closer to the event, everyone was excited for.

Both the dancer and the pianist have been really close after everything that happened between them. You could see them everywhere together. And some people thought they were dating or boyfriends well.. not yet at least.

"You're really close to Kidou now, eh?" The female dancer said as she smirks mischeviously.

"Yeah, so?" Turning a bit pink in his pointy ear.

"Oh, nothing," Shinobu said in a teasing manner.

Fudou raised an eyebrow onto the dancer infront of him. They decided to get a drink infront of their school but Fudou didn't know he would have to deal with this bullshit.

"The party's in 2 days, have you gotten ready?"

"Tommorrow, I'll get everything done,"

"Ah, I'll do it today so that tommorrow I'll relax and prepare myself mentally to meet Haruan,"

Fudou was left stunned by what she said, "Haruna? You asked her out?"

"Bitch no, its her who did not me, I just accept it,"

"Wow, didn't expect that,"

"She kinda cute though,"

"That's gay,"

"Bro, you ain't that different," as the two dancers started laughing together.

The next day.

Everyone was busy talking about what they'll wear and stuff since the day of the party will be on the next upcoming day.

"So wanna buy our clothes today?" Genda asked the two boys he's eating lunch with.

"Hell yeah, gotta get ready for tommorrow with my handsome soccer player here," the vocalist said.

"Awh but you're also adorable," as he pinched Sakuma's cheeks.

"Ew, right in front my salad?"

Sakuma rolled his eyes playfully then said, "so today after school?"

"Alright, I'm in,"

"Sure,"

The bell rang and all the students went back to class as per usual. Everything went by smoothly as to waste time. Once school have finish the trio decided to go to the nearest mall from the school to get ready for the event.

The walk was just a 3 minute walk from school to the destination they were heading. Although it wasn't necessarily summer, it still felt like a desert.

"Okay, lets go to the clothes shop to get our formal clothing unless you both have one," the blue-gray haired male said.

"Mine got thorn apart so I'll buy a new one since I got money," the soccer player said.

"Kidou?"

"I have one ready a while ago, I'm here to get some few things like accessories,"