𝟔

3rd Person'a POV

But Kidou's plan had big problem. His parents found out during the conversation of him and his little sister. Although they were whispering but it was impossible and the two was too naive that time to realise.

The pianist and his little sister was getting scolded by their parents like they said their homophobic.

"How dare you like someone the same gender!? I thought I raised you better than this! That is disgusting!" Kidou's adoptive mom said.

"How awful and such disgrace you two are to this family!"

"But love doesn't have anything to do with gender," the male teenager finally snapped

But then a pain was felt on his cheek. His father had slapped him hard as he took of Kidou's goggles and said something that broke the male in pieces.

"Your eyes are disgusting no wonder no one wanted you. Be glad we adopted you,"

"You two, Never talk to them again and if you were caught, I will make you move schools after the party,"

The two was scolded endlessly and when it was all finish their parents left the room with such rage and anger. And there was the two teenagers.

One was visibly crying and the other was in pain.

After all that has happened the dreadlocks does not give a fuck. His stubborness is insanely strong which is hard to break. He will still ask the dancer out even if will break him slowly but if the brunette declines then his heart will be much more broken than it was before.

The day when they all will hang out has come. It was 11:56 am and Fudou was trying to pick his clothes with his grandmother helping him.

"Well Akio, how about you take that shirt and pair it up with some long pants?"

"Doesn't it look boring, grandma?"

"Add that sleeveless hoodie dear,"

"Mhm, still looks sorta plain to me,"

"Add accessories, add those chains onto your pants maybe wear some gloves as well,"

"Actually that looks better, thank you grandma," Fudou smiles geniunely to his grandmother.

"Of course honey, enjoy your day with your new friends,"

"Yeah, I will,"

The dancer's grandmother has left the room and there Fudou was thinking of why he was dressing up. He usually isn't the type to dress up. Half of him wanted to look good but mostly its for a certain someone.

After a while he got and up and went to the bathroom to get ready. He had 40 minutes left but since his house is pretty far from the destination. The brunette decided to get ready earlier.

10 minutes have passed and he have finished getting ready. He went downstairs to say goodbye to his mother and grandmother except that his grandma was sleeping peacefully in her room.

"Bye mom, tell grandma I'm leaving,"

"Yes I will and be careful, Akio!"

"Yeah yeah, I will mom,"

"Have fun!" She waves at her son and he waved back.

Fudou started jogging to the nearest bus station and hopped on. Although he didn't expect what to happen next onto the bus.

"Oh hey, Fudou!"

"Eh, Kazemaru?"

"Oh, you still remember me? Anyways I heard you moved schools,"