follow up

Barbie's POV

Once the simulation was over we were back at the same place before the simulation began.

"You all did a pretty good job," grandpa stated while looking at the results.

"Barbie, you have a very good leadership skills and the plan you prepared was very precise," he said while smiling.

I smiled.

Then he sighed. "But unfortunately as an experience I know you're very reckless, Barbie. Fighting back physically is not always the best solution. If this was a real mission on the field you could've gotten yourself killed."

I inhaled deeply as I nodded.
He was right. I was so busy fighting that guy that this could have gotten me killed if this was a real mission on the field.

"Stella!"

Stella flinched at the serious sound.

"Y-yes?" she stammered.

He narrowed his eyes at her.
"There's no room for jokes in a real mission. You could've gotten yourself and your sister killed in the battlefields......this isn't an action movie for you to enjoy. If I see you act again in the simulation practices, you'll be severely punished. And to add more, you must pay attention not to get caught surprised."

Stella gulped as she nodded.

Sarah smirked at Stella causing her sister to glare at her.

"But on the bright side, I liked how you two sisters worked together," he said with a smile.

Stella sighed in relief that she wasn't going to die today.

"Renee and Teresa, you two did pretty good jobs. But.......It is also better to try and help your team if you encounter problems as well," he continued.

Renee and Teresa were slightly relieved.

"And last but not least, Patricia, you also did a great job. Your stealth skills are very good considering the fact that you were a thief," he continued, "But you also must be more aware of your surroundings."

After that he nodded.
"You're dismissed. You can go get a break. Your actual trainings will begin tomorrow."

With that we headed back to our rooms.
Once I got back to my room I began to change my clothes.

Grandpa was right. I still had some pain in my shoulder.

I collapsed on my bed and I grabbed my phone.....

I had received some texts from friends and family.

Dad: Hi, darling. How was your first day of training?

I smiled as I began to text back.

Me: It was good... except that I got shot in the simulation

"Hey, Barbie! Come to our room real quick!"

It was Teresa. Before I could ask what was going on she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

Right there I saw everyone around a laptop.

"Barbie, we're having a video chat with our friends back in Malibu," Renee said.

I smiled as I sat near them.

Right then the video chat began.

"Hey, guys! How's it over there?" Nikki asked.

"Everything's going great!" I chuckled, "How about you guys?"

"A new student joined our school," Daisy sighed.