ENHYPEN AS YOUR BROTHERS: Sibling Day(Edited)

(This is going to be a little mini series. Basically it's just you are in a kpop group called Itzy and you just came back from a tour in America so you spend 2 weeks with your brothers. And the mini series will be each brother gets a day. Also in this it's the regular age except Ni-ki will be 3 years old. So the order from oldest to youngest is: Heeseung, Y/n, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki.)

~Y/n's POV~

Yay! I'm so excited I finally get to see my brothers again. I'm an idol. My group name is Itzy. And we just got back from a tour in America! To celebrate how smoothly the tour went PD-nim gave us 2 weeks off where we could do anything we want! So I decided to visit my brothers.

~Time Skip To Your Plane Landing~

I put my mask on kept my head down and walked off the plane. Apparently people still recognized me because in a matter of seconds I was surrounded by fans. It was a struggle to get my luggage and bags because so many fans were around me and I didn't have my guards with me as this was a personal trip. I wonder how so many Midzys got to know about me coming because I didnt even post anything. I still couldn't see my brothers. Probably because of this huge crowd. I thought to myself. I decided to walk around a bit and interact with my fans because my legs fell asleep after that 11 hour flight. While I'm walking my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

As soon as I pick up I realize it's my younger brother Jay.

"YAH! Where are you? I'm at Gate 4 but I don't see you."

"Oh! Yeah sorry, I was interacting with my fans and I guessed I walked a little to far. Lemme see, I'm at Gate 6, so meet you at Gate 5?"

"Ok! Bye noona!"

"Bye"

After I hang up I start walking towards Gate 5 with my head down, as to not get recognized by anymore people. As I'm walking though, I feel someone run up to me and jump on me making me lose my balance and fall backwards. I thought it was a fan so I was going to hit the person when I looked up and realized, it's none other than Jay.

"Noona! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, but you couldn't have just gave me a regular hug? I thought you were a fan. You were about to get knocked out." I say chuckling as he helps me get my bags.

"Hmm... Nope! Because you're special, so you get special hugs!" He says making me smile.

"Alright, alright. Let's get home before you give me a heart attack because of your cheesiness."

After he helps me put my bags in the car he starts driving back to the house.

"Hey, I actually wanted to ask you what took so long for you to get here? I waited for 15 mins." I say acting like I'm hurt

"Oh, I'm sorry! It's just while Heeseung hyung was going out the door to come get you, he got caught. And then everybody wanted to come to pick you up with him. Which resulted in a 10 min conversation of why they couldn't come. Then, when Ni-ki was told he couldn't go he started crying so hyung had to stay so he could comfort him. Then, while everyone was distracted with Ni-ki crying hyung told me to just come get you already. And that's how I ended up coming to get you 15 mins late."

"Oh, ok." I said smiling. Ah, I've missed this.

~Time Skip To The House~

When we pulled up in the driveway we both got out and while Jay went to grab my bags I went to the house. The second I opened the door I felt 3 pairs of arms wrapped around my waist to the point where I almost couldn't breath. I looked down to see three more of my younger brothers, Jungwon, Sunoo, and Sunghoon.