Intro: Greens

|{Introducing The Green Family}|Check End Notes For More Photos

Check End Notes For More Photos

Trevante 'Slim' Green, popularly known as Slim by pretty much everyone, had never considered painting as anything other than a chore, yet here he was humming while he worked on painting the particular part of his new home he didn't want anyone else in...his office. The real painters could handle the rest of the house.
There was a good ass reason behind that too, but that ain't nobody's mutherfucking business.

Suddenly the squishy swish of the roller on the wall sounded cheerful and lively, that was the kind of morning he was having. He doubted anything short of a natural disaster could fuck up his mood this fine morning. Life was good, he thought as he smoothed the pale paint over the prepared wall.
Life was damn good.

Looking up when he heard someone approaching his cheerful mood instantly became a thing of the past. He guessed something...well someone, could effortlessly fuck up his mood after all. Only his brother would go head to head with a natural disaster.

"Take cover everyone, the popo is here." Slim joked, laughing in the exact way he knew Tre hated.

Tremaine rolled his eyes as he continued to walk closer. He wasn't phased by Slim's antics nearly as much as he used to be, it was even safe to say he was immune to his older brother's bullshit by now.

"What you doing here little brother? I don't like being associated with tha opps, especially if they're ugly."

"And I don't like being associated with criminals, but here we are. I guess we're both doing things we don't like today." Tre responded in his usual chill manner.

"Ou sassyyy." Slim teased, chuckling a little bit as he redirected his attention to his half painted wall.

"If that's a gay joke give it a rest, it's old and stale at this point, even for you."

Slim snorted. "You're the one relating the word sassy to the gay community not me, maybe you have that thing I heard about on tv the other day...internal homophobic or whatever."

"I think you meant 'internalized homophobia', and no I don't have one of those. But if you've been spending your free time learning and researching that word for specific reasons just say that."

Slim bursted out laughing, like a full belly laughter. "Nah that's just you baby bro, I'm gon leave the bootie activities to you." There was something so condescending about the way he said it too that had Tre annoyed to his core.

Tre shook his head, this wasn't why he came here anyway. But leave it to Slim to already be on his last nerve before the main reason of his visit is established. Why do I even bother? He wondered.