Chapter 10: Wait! Part II

When they got up from their nap a couple hours later Qani's dick was on brick again

When they got up from their nap a couple hours later Qani's dick was on brick again. He was never one to have sex just once, it always took a couple rounds to get him fully satisfied. He got out of bed and went to the kitchen in search of his man.

Rio however woke up with an attitude. He wasn't particularly sure where said attitude was coming from or what it was about, but his mood was sour a little bit. Which thankfully Qani was oblivious to.

Because next thing he knew Rio saw a flash of white and then Qani was kissing him, his arms wrapped around Ri's neck. He wasn't being gentle about it, either.

The inside of Rio's lips mashed against his teeth and he grunted, knocked off balance. He took a step back and Qani followed, pushing him against the wall next to the door. Pulling back a bit, Q caught Rio's bottom lip between his teeth, then sucked on it and ran his tongue across the abused flesh.

Rio's brain was in vapor lock, but his body finally caught on. Cupping the back of Qani's head in his hand, Rio's tongue slid against Qani's and the other male moaned into his mouth. That sound sent a bolt of desire through Rio's body strong enough to make his knees wobble and put his dick immediately at attention. Considering what was pushing against Rio's leg through their boxer briefs, Q was in a similar situation.

Rio's hands dropped to Q's hips and pushed him back a couple steps, enough to get himself off the wall. Qani's arms tightened around Rio's neck and Ri grinned into the kiss. He loved aggressive Qani.

Moments later, the briefs were flying across the room and there was nothing between them but air. A second afterward, there wasn't even that. Rio slid his palms across the skin of Qani's back, conscious of their calluses as they met his smoothness. He moved his hand further to Qani's ass and slid a finger close to his hole, and Qani flinched and pulled away so fast, disconnecting immediately.

"What?" Rio mumbled in surprise when Q broke the kiss.

"Um, what are you doing?" Came Qani's none amused question.

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're trying fuck me." The way he spat it out made it clear that even saying the words made him cringe.

"What if I am? Would that be so terrible?"

"Huh?" Qani's eyes widened.

"What's the big deal?" Rio pressed, folding his arms across his chest petulantly.

Qani got on his feet and pulled his shirt and boxer briefs back on. This had not ended the way he imagined it at all.

Rio wasn't having it either, he got dressed too and followed his boyfriend out the kitchen. "So I'm posed to never use my dick?!"

"Not on me you not."

"What?!"

"Why is this suddenly a problem after all these years anyway? You know I don't rock like that. You out of your mind."