Part 25: Dark Interlude

|{Mid-Season Finale}|

Author's Note
So, this was meant to be Qani&Rio Mid-finale only, but since I've decided to shine a little more light on Kiante's story next season I had to slide a lil sum for him too.

"Stop Ki, I know you mad but I don't wanna have to beat your ass, calm your little ass down

"Stop Ki, I know you mad but I don't wanna have to beat your ass, calm your little ass down." Davonte warned.

But Kian was undoubtedly too far gone from reasoning. "Fuck you!" He spat, before swinging hard and connecting with Von's face again, blood gushed out.

Davonte got mad and picked him up and threw him on the ground, he got on-top of Kian and tried to restrain him, but Kian punched him again, that did it as they began to fight, rolling around on the ground, hitting and punching each other until they had matching blood covered faces.

Davonte managed to pin Kian's hands down, aggressively twisting it trying to stop the other male's movements, "Chill the fuck OUT! I'm holding back but you're pissing me the fuck off!" He barked, getting angrier by the second.

"Nah get the fuck off me!" Kian screamed, and they started struggling again.

Suddenly they both paused, for a moment they just looked at each other, panting from all the fighting, next thing they knew their lips were locked in a rather frantic kiss. Hands grabbing any and everywhere it could reach, pulling clothes, biting and sucking each other's lips, right there in the middle of the packing lot floor.

They managed to get to their feet, one thing led to another and Von had Kian bent over his car as he hurriedly pulled his pants down, "Are you clean?" He asked, he wasn't sure he would've cared either way to be honest, but he had to ask.

"Yes the fuck! Stop asking me dumb shit and move." Kiante barked.

Von quickly used some spit and did what was supposed to be done, then drove in, slamming Kian against the hood of his car, fucking him hard and fast like a possessed crazy person. His strokes were long, hard and fast, hitting every wall and reaching deeper than anything Kian had ever felt.
He whined and groaned and fought back tears of pleasure, not caring one bit that anyone could drive in right now and see them. All he could think about was that this was the first time he was getting fucked in over four years and it felt like his brain was going to implode with pleasure.

Neither of them lasted as they grunted and whimpered and came at the same time.

"Get out." Kiante told him as he got on his feet and pulled his pants up, the last thing he wanted was for Kova come out the house and see him like that. He had jizz dripping down the side of his legs but he was too mad to give a fuck.