Chapter 9: Wait!

Rio's gaze fell to Qani's mouth

Rio's gaze fell to Qani's mouth. His sensual, masculine lips had taught Rio to kiss amorously. Taught him to want achingly.
With one heartbreakingly fierce embrace, Qani had taught Rio the meaning of the word desire. Rio's lips tingled, spreading heat down his limbs to the heated spot between his thighs.

"Ri," Qani ground out.

Ri looked up. "What?"

Qani's dark eyes burned through him. "Don't look at me like that." He said in a husky voice.

"Like what?"

"Like you want me to push you back against this bed and fuck you until you scream, until you're temporarily paralyzed."

Rio sucked in his breath, then licked his lips tauntingly. "I'm just sitting here minding my business man, ion know what you talking about."

"So you keep saying. Liar."

It had been four days since Qani was discharged from the hospital. His dad and Rio had both stormed the hospital after the most recent attempt on his life and demanded for him to be discharged with immediate effect.
Ever since Rio had been at Qani's beck and call, catering to him and making sure he was good.

At first they had an argument because both of their parents insisted that they stay with them till things cooled off a bit, for safety purposes. But Qani being Qani rejected their offer and insisted that he could take care of himself and his family.

He just wanted to spend time with Ri and Qira and make up for all the time he'd missed already, not suffocated by his overbearing parents.

Rio subconsciously kept biting his lips looking at Qani who was on his feet stretching. He didn't know what it was but he was in a mood and controlling himself was out of the question.

"I should get going, it's getting late." He announced instead.

Qani sighed.

"What?" Rio asked.

"Because why don't you just move in already? I don't understand why you're at your parents house anyway. You're always here."

Rio didn't respond, and a slight wave of awkward silence followed.

"Ri, say something..."

Without wasting anymore time Rio threw himself at Qani and started kissing him, ignoring everything else and doing what he really wanted to do at that moment. He wasn't in a talking mood at all.

Qani who was initially in shock by the sudden impact caught himself real quick and kissed back.

Rio let him take the lead and their tongues danced as he guided them toward the bed, sitting down on the edge and pulling Ri into his lap. He moaned softly into Ri's mouth as they rubbed together. Qani's hands caressed his back, his legs, his ass.