Oh Happiness.

Piper had told him the story about what had happened with Iida and her and he laughed, "Wow. I don't miss my high school days at all."

"I know, you're going to say that I am only starting my life and one day I will look back at this and laugh at it."

"Something like that." He leaned forward. "Piper. people make mistakes even the boyfriend who you thought was perfect. It doesn't mean that he is a bad person for doing it, it just means that the action was."

"Yeah, I know he isn't a bad guy, I just hated the way he went about the whole issue. he could've come to me."

"Yeah, he should've but he didn't. that's okay, sounds like he is trying his hardest to win you back though."

"Do you think I was too hard on him?"

"I think you woke him up, you let him know that he was still capable of losing you if he ever hurt you."

"What do you think I should do?"

"That's up to you. Does he make you happy?" he asked.

"Yeah, he does."

"Maybe that's enough." he shrugged. He got the cue that the concert was starting and he stood, "Be happy Piper. Now go out there and have a good time."

Piper and the group left the room and decided to experience the concert in the crowd. Present Mic came up and stood at his set up in the back of the stage, speaking into the microphone, "How's it going Tokyo!" he shouted. The crowd shouted back in reply and he smiled hearing the roar of the crowd. "This is Present Mic, coming to you live at the Happiness Tour in Tokyo, this is 11.11 FM. Let's get this party started!!"

The music started playing and the crowd went wild, jumping and screaming at the top of their lungs. Pria went deaf from the loud roar that erupted in the mass of people but she laughed in excitement seeing Mic look so at home DJing for everyone. Shinso came up to her, dancing with her as the music boomed around them. Piper looked at the amazing sight around her and smiled, she loved the adrenaline, the music performed in front of her. This felt like home for her, this was where she belonged. For the first time in her life, she felt out of place, as if something was missing. The crowd around her seemed to move in slow motion as she thought about Bear's words.

She shook it off for the moment, she wanted to enjoy the present even though all she could think about was her future. Needtobreathe came up to the stage, Bear approaching the microphone, "Good evening Tokyo. How are you all doing?" He addressed the crowd. The mass of people in front of him, roared a deafening chorus of cheer. The response from the crowd sparked inspiration in their hearts as they played their first song, "They say this lasts forever, that's just what I'm afraid of, I'll never dance like this again."

They sang out with enormous energy, making the crowd dance along to the song. Shinso looked at Pria and smiled at her, "This is our song now." He looked at her mischievously. Pria giggled and shook her head, "I think you can find a better one, Shinso." She joked.

"Nope." He came towards her, taking her in his arms and dancing with her. Piper watched as the two playfully danced and laughed together. Was she too quick to throw all of that away with Iida?

"She smiles like a Georgia summer, she laughs with the sound of thunder, I wanna dance like this again.."

Mina and Bakugo stood, listening to the music. Mina rocked out more than he did but he looked like he enjoyed it. Piper saw a reflection of herself and Iida in Pria and Shinso. A young love that was all laughter and sweetness, hen did things get so hard? Where did the time go? Were they adults now? It felt like it, this was their last year together....what would become of them?