✔︎𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉

See

"I'm tired," I complained before I drink water, my heart beating rapidly because of tiredness.

"Sorry." My eyes widened in surprise and spit the water right at his face.

His jaw dropped as his eyes were closed, immediately reacted fro the water that was spotted on his face.

I clasped my hands on my mouth, wanting to jump at the cliff right now because of this embarrassment I did in my life.

I want to get eaten by the ground.

"S-Sorry, Hajime," I mumbled with my voice in a low tone, as I handed my handkerchief to him.

"L-let's go to the close sweets shop here," I said as soon as he take it and walked, I don't have a lot of money, because I already spent them for my whole week attending school.

Mama will give me my allowance for a whole week tomorrow. We're not rich, and we're not poor either. Hajime's the same, he's good at money, that's why he knows how to handle them.

Wish I could be like that.

"Wow," I whispered, when I saw a lot of desserts, as soon as we entered the shop.

This is a famous dessert shop, I heard my classmates or schoolmates, talking about this shop. Akane-san and I always love to buy dessert, especially macarons.

When I get close, my jaw dropped when I saw that it's kind of costly. I took a gulp and my eyes shifted on them, they're attracting me to buy them but I don't have enough money.

"What's your order, Miss?" The cashier girl asked I looked again.

Now, I regret buying some things in my school and not thinking about this. The chocolate crepe cake...But it's costly for me.

Why didn't I think about this sooner earlier?

"Three mochis and two macarons." Since they're the ones who I can afford with the money I'm bringing.

Jeez, this is what they call broke. I'm broke.

"Okay," She said, while I look at my purse.

I bite my lower lips when the only left to me is coins, I smiled shyly at the girl and took my tray.

"Hajime, aren't you going to order?" I asked him when he's been standing there and looking at the dessert.

Making me look at the back, I take a gulp again before I looked away. What is he doing? they're tempting me to buy one more dessert.

God, am I a good daughter in my past life?

"You look for our seat, I just order." He said turned to me with a smile on his face, my heart skipped a beat when he reach my cheek.

"D-D-Don't do something like that!" I hissed, he chuckled while I frowned at him and look around for our table.

I choose the two-seaters right beside the window, maybe I can emote since I'm regretting so much, why the hell do I spend my money so much.

Next week, I won't even take a break to eat and ask Mama to cook for my lunch, or I'll just cook for myself since we have a stack of foods in our fridge.

I took a bite from my Mochi, I closed my eyes when I tasted how good it was. This is torture, ultimately torture!

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes when I heard the door in front of me move. Only to meet his piercing black eyes.

My orbs dropped down the table, I really can't look at him that long. My lips parted when I saw his tray, full of desserts, is he making me feel insecure?