✔︎𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Somewhere in these eyes, I'm on your side

"You're in here for almost two months, Kanae." I turned my head to Seishu and smiled when I saw how he look at me.

"It's not like I'm going to die now." I joked and look at the canvas, trying to make him feel easy about this kind of situation.

It's not new though,

This will be the large painting I'm still working on. I need to finish this before the exhibit so that I can rest and prepare myself even for days.

"Kanae," Seishu uttered, making me put the brush on my table and face him completely.

"Seishu, are you-" I stopped when he reached for my hand to lean her head over.

"Seishu?" I call his name surprised, my hands were dirty because of the guache.

"Stay s-still." My lips parted when his voice cracked, stay still in my position while my eyes were on him.

"Is there something wrong?" I mumbled concern and worry evident in the way I say that.

I can't see anything. Does he have problems? He can talk to me. Looking at him, I wiped my other hand on the apron I'm wearing and slowly stroke his long blond hair.

"Kanae, I never thought t-that it's going to be this early." He said with a lower voice, I bit my lower lip.

Smiling softly, I thought that it was just me who didn't expect this. And I'm glad that there's someone like him,

"Seishu, I'm okay-"

"You're not! You can't live without that." He speaks and talks about the Nasal Cannula that gives me oxygen to breathe properly.

"I know..." I answered I know that I can't live without this now, and so what can I do? If this is the only thing I have to breathe properly, why not?

That's why even I don't want this thing on me, I can't remove it.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, I feel the same as Seishu about my situation.

But I'd rather show him that I'm okay and this is okay, it's okay for me... That I already accept it.

"I don't want to see you in this kind of situation." He murmured, his voice is so smooth and soft.

How could I make you feel this heavy because of me? But for me too...I don't want to see you in this kind of situation, Seishu.

"It'll be okay, Seishu," I smiled, that's why I'll do everything to make you happy, I do my best to stay strong.

You don't deserve this...Making you see me who resembles Akane here in the hospital. Didn't it feel deja vu? I don't want you to feel that kind of pain again...

"Promise me...After that day you're going to stop." He look at me and I gave him my softest smile when I met his emerald colored eyes.

"I will. I'll stop." I promised, he held me with his arms, while I felt how warm his body is.

"I'm still painting, Seishu." I frowned, he chuckled softly before he let me go and stood in front of me.

"I'll visit you later before I go home." I quickly shake my head at him from what he told me.

"You should just head home and rest." I disagree, it will only make me feel more guilt if even his rest time will be here with me in hospital.

I always told him that he should just rest, Papa will go here and stay with me for hours later too.