✔︎𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

How I miss you,

After that night, we said goodbye to each other before we parted away. Nothing changes, everything is still the same, but not me.

I can't understand why these unwanted feelings stayed in me. I don't know and even I keep my mind running, answers won't come in my numerous questions.

Why? I know that I'm the one who should know those answers to my questions. But even

"I notice something." My head turned to Seishu, he's the one who always waits for me out of our classroom, just like what he always do before.

He's busy reforming the gang with Shiba Taiju and...Hajime. And about him-

"Koko's acting weird." He added, making my brows furrow, attention focus on what he's saying.

"Seishu, I have something to tell you," I said, I'm going to say what just happened between Hajime and me. Maybe that's the reason why he's acting weird, I want to apologize, I didn't bother to understand him on his part.

"It seems that I can't make Hajime move on," I said, eyes shifted on him to see what reaction will he going to express about me failing his request.

I pressed my lips together when I saw him stop before he raised his brows.

"I see. You're heart still reacting to his presence, right?" He asked I averted his gaze, it will only add it to the remorseful I did. I nodded at him as a response to his question.

I always tell him about it, because I don't want him to be upset if he saw how I acted in front of his childhood friend, Hajime.

"Sorry." I apologized and shook my head, I understand that he just wants his friend to stop suffering from Akane-san's death.

My eyes widened when he held my head and leaned it over on him.

"Sorry, Kanae. Sorry for letting you handle this." He apologized again, I looked at him and frowned.

"You really like apologizing," I grumble, he laughed and a soft smile crept on his lips before he patted my head.

"Then, what happened while I'm in reform school?" He asked as we started to walk, him holding my bag.

Hmm, there's nothing really special that happened while he's in there. Ahh, should I tell him about what happens when I'm trying to make Hajime move on?

"Ah! You know Takahashi, right?" I turned to him while we continue walking.

"Hmm, one of our underclassmen." He answered making me nod at him continuously.

"He stopped from talking to me."

"Huh? Why?" His brows furrowed in confusion making me chuckle.

"Cause Hajime scared him off," I answered, recalling the day I caught him threatening Takahashi off.

Walking at the side of the hallway, drinking my milk through the white straw. I stopped when I saw someone, getting my attention.

"Huh!? Didn't I warn you not to get close to Kanae?" My brows furrowed when I heard my name. My head turned to where the voice come from before I started to walk closer to see.

But stop when I saw Hajime and one of our underclassmen, Takahashi. His head is pointed on the ground, shooting his head while facing Hajime who's looking at him with a poker face, don't know if it's because his piercing eyes make him look like he'll be going to beat you up even it's just his normal stare.