✔︎𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖍

Close my eyes

"M-Mama," I called with tears streaming down on my face, tightening my grip on my bedsheet.

My heart keeps throbbing, I can hear the beats in my ears as if it's going to explode. Hands and stomach getting called, I feel cold, I tightly closed my eyes.

"Wait up, Hikari. He's not answering the phone!" I can hear her frustration in her voice, she dialed it again but the person is out of the coverage area.

"Damn it!" She cussed before I felt her sit right beside me, making me open my eyes just to meet her beautiful orbs.

"Hikari, we're going to the hospital, you can still handle it, right?" She asked with teary eyes, I nodded at what she said before I inhaled heavily.

I can't breathe, my heart is tightening so much.

"Mama, I-I'm sorry." My voice cracked, struggling to chase air.

"It's okay, baby." She said, before she lift me up, wrapped her arm on my waist and the other is holding my hand to stay hanging on her shoulder to support me.

I can't feel my body, I can hear my heart beating fast, just like the old times, and I don't like it. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my mother supported me so that we can go out to her car.

"Hikari, you can d-do it." She said as her voice stuttered, she inhaled for air.

As we go down the stairs, she quickly opened our door with her foot. My hands are trembling as my lips are dry.

"M-Mama, I think I-I'm going to pass out," I said, restraining myself from falling to the ground because I can't feel my body.

"Hikari! Don't sleep!" She said, she opened the front seat door of the car, and help me get inside.

When she closed the door, my head fall over to the window, hold there to keep myself sense awake. What did I even do? There's nothing wrong with running happily and enjoying ourselves under the rain, right?

Mama opened our gate, turned to the car with her frustrated and frightened expression written on her face. I looked away and pressed my lips together, clenching my fists to keep my senses up but I get more weakened instead.

"You can still hear me, right?!" She asked as soon as she entered the car, I nodded at her, looking outside of the window.

I tightly hold my other hand on my chest, why do you keep tightening? Hmm? You're giving me a hard time, you know how I hate this feeling right?

Mama gets out of the car to close our gates, while I'm trying my best to stay awake. I shifted my orbs to the window, and my eyes widened when I met the person who I'm happy with yesterday night and now I'm struggling to stay awake because I didn't think that getting drenched by the rain will trigger this silly heart.

Standing while lips parted, witnessing how I suffer. I can see in his eyes how shocked he was, seeing me in this kind of situation. Maybe because he never see me in this situation, it's always been Seishu.

Slowly and slowly, I can't breathe air, while sleepiness takes my consciousness. Until darkness just like the colors of his piercing eyes consumed my vision.

°°°

I blinked three times so that I can use the light. Stiffen when Hajime's reaction is the one flashes in my mind right after I wake up.

"Hikari? Doctor!" I heard my mom scream in panic and heard the door open and closed.

I'm not surprised when I saw that we're in my hospital room. The nasal cannula is giving me air, giving me a lot of oxygen so that I can breathe properly.