✔︎𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

But now who's gonna dance with me? Please stay

"Koko!" The pink mullet haired guy with his long attractive lashes called to the man who's comfortably sitting on their outstanding colored gold sofa.

Kokonoi Hajime his name, the one sitting. his brows immediately furrows when he heard Sanzu Haruchiyo's voice. Irritation and annoyance quickly occur in his face, turning his head to him.

"What?" He grumbles at him, asking him lazily, for a guy who's sharp like him, adding that his piercing eyes make him more look intimidating.

"Where's your card?" Sanzu asks, restraining himself from showing his motives. Wishing that Kokonoi who has a lot of money and even amounts of black cards won't easily find his motives.

All the Bonten executives are there, they're inside of a known and luxury hotel they owned. Bonten is a criminal organization, engaged in a variety of illegal activities, gambling, fraud, prostitution, and murder, led by Sano Manjiro.

"My card? Fuck! No!" Koko curse, immediately standing up and staying away from the pink mullet man.

Easily found out his motives without the silver colored hair man trying hard to discover.

"He's just going to buy drugs." The purples orbs man, Haitani Rindou, commented sitting on the same sofa Kokonoi sat.

"He will." The same eyes color as his younger brother. Ran Haitani agreed from what his brother said, sitting beside him.

"Damn, who said that you can tell him?!" Sanzu asked irritated, knowing that Koko's card has a really big amount of money, and he wanted to have it since his Black card is unavailable at this time.

He uses it too much to buy drugs.

"I know, even they don't tell me, Fucker." The piercing dark eyes man raised his middle finger at Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"Come on! Just one!" Sanzu pleased, don't want to give up by pleasing Kokonoi Hajime just for him to buy drugs.

"Why don't you use your fucking black card?" He ask, he can use his card but why the hell did he want his. How can Sanzu Haruchiyo be broke when he is the Bonten number two?

"It's already at its limit." Sanzu chuckled and looked away shyly. Kokonoi rolled his eyes and turned his back on him, if he can think about Sanzu not existing, he will freaking do it.

But this pink mullet haired man will not stop annoying or pleasing him for his black cards.

"Imma go out." Haitani Rindou lazily murmured with boredom hitting him. Watching Sanzu is just a pain in his ass, why won't he just go out and enjoy this day as if this is the last time, right?

Since rules are meant to be broken for them anyway. Who's criminal will follow rules?

"I'll go with you." The oldest of Haitani's stood up and walk beside his brother, knowing that Sanzu will ask for their cards too if he failed to take one of Kokonoi's cards.

"I'm going to kill you both!" Sanzu shouted before he run to them, the Haitani brothers quickly got alerted from his sudden action and run away from him.

"The hell! You drink and take so many drugs, Sanzu!" Rindou exclaimed running around, away from the man named Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"Fuck this drug lord!" Ran cursed him at the top of his lungs. The three founding members of Bonten look like kids running around.

Koko tightly shut his eyes and hold his nape, while shaking his head. They're so loud, he doesn't understand why he's even living along with them.

"Koko," He opened his eyes as soon as he heard someone calls him, turning his dark orbs to that person.