✔︎𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖍

Where's my Love

"Hajime, I'm not Akane-san," I mumbled, staring at nowhere before my eyes shifted to his dark orbs when he sat properly.

Even so, I don't know how to react, the bitterness crept inside me, looking at him who's in surprise from his own act.

"K-Kanae-" He called and before he could continue his words, I opened my mouth to speak and cut his words.

I don't wanna hear anything.

"It's okay. Everyone who knows Akane-san saw me like her." I smiled at him to assure him that is okay because I'm used to it.

But then a tear rolled down my cheek, I know that my smile is a bitter one because of the taste of pain.

"I-It's not like tha-"

"It is." I stopped him before I looked away, I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna hear your voice.

"I-I'm going now, Hajime." I stood up and quickly grabbed the strap of my bag before I run away from there.

Tears stream down continuously on my cheeks, I even stuttered when I told him that I'm leaving him there. My tears were like a river, trying not to sob before I hide away from people.

Seishu, why did I forget that...

"ARGGH!" I screamed to release the feelings that made my heart tighten, I don't care if I look crazy, but I need to release them.

I leaned my back over to the wall as I tightly hold my chest. Breathing heavily, chasing for air, I shouldn't...Think and got comfortable with him, when he said that he like me while still calling my name...

I thought...I thought that other than Mama and Seishu, someone will see me as me. But I'm wrong, and I know that all of this is my fault.

It's my fault for letting myself get closer to you. You'll never be good to me, Hajime.

"Kanae?" I stopped walking when that voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I felt my heart get tighten when I saw him, it's already dark when I planned to go home. I just stay at that place and let my heart calm, but I never thought that he'll be going here after I left him there.

"Hikari!" My eyes moved to Mama, who ran towards my direction, and before I could open my mouth. she widely open her arms and welcomed me with her right and a warm hug.

"Mama," I whispered, my eyes get teary again, which made me bite my lower lip to restrain myself from crying and tell her how I'm feeling today.

"Is there anything bad that happened?" She asked, let me go and face me, I shake my head as a response and smile.

"I just walked around to entertain myself," I answered and chuckled softly, she sighed like she's relieved.

"Okay, Hajime's waiting here for you since earlier. He doesn't want to get in, and said that he's waiting for you." She said and smiled before she walk in, looking at her back, I turned my gaze to Hajime.

"Kanae, I'm sorry-" I cut him off...

"It's okay, I told you. We're still," What are we? We're nothing to each other, nothing.

What kind of relationship we could have? Guess it's better to be nothing but I don't want him to feel guilty just be an I was hurt when I finally knew that he thought about me.

"Friends. Seishu will never be pleased if he found out that we're not on good terms." I told him and flashes a sweet smile for him.

I pressed my lips when I couldn't prevent my eyes from turning my gaze at his eyes. To see his reaction but instead, that dark piercing eyes only add fuel to my emotions.