Chapter 5

"So, Kai talked to Julian

"So, Kai talked to Julian."

"Buongiorno (good morning) to you too, how did you sleep? Oh I had an amazing sleep, and you Leti?"Leti teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Buongiorno. But anyways, Kai talked to Julian." Amelia flipped her off.

"Is this really why you face timed me at eight a.m?"
Leti whined, still in bed.

"Well, yeah, stupido."
Amelia laughed.

"Ok, so what did he find out?"
Leti asked, getting up and starting to get ready.

"Uh, I can't tell you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
Leti asked.

"No, but I promise you'll know soon, and it's not horrible." Amelia promised.

"Promise?"

"Promise."
They held their little pinkies out to the screen, laughing at themselves.

✌︎︎.     ☻%

"Someone just rang the doorbell, I'll call you back."
Leti excused herself.

"No, no. Take your time."
Amelia smiled.
"Bye bye, mio tesoro (my darling)."
She sang before hanging up.

"Un momento (one moment)." She yelled, as it rang again.

"Ciao- Julian?"
She asked, shocked, seeing him stand in front of her door with red roses in his hands.
"What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Leti." He said, now shy. "Uh, these are for you, can I come in?"
He gave her the roses and she let him in.

"I wanted to talk to you."
Julian said, now more confident.

"You flew from Ibiza to Italy just to talk to me?! You're crazy."

"Well, yes and no, I was in Dortmund quickly too, and it's not just, I really needed to talk to you. Like really."

"About what happened last week?"
Leti only now noticed that it had been a week since they 'broke up'.

"Yeah, you just have to listen to me. And if you never want to talk to me after that, I completely understand."

"I have to go to work in half an hour but go ahead."

"So, that girl, the one that you saw in the car?
That's Julia, she's from Dortmund and moved to Ibiza just recently. She's selling her house. Well, sold her house. And I know her from a teammate, she's his ex. I bought her house and I didn't tell you because I wanted to ask you if you would move in with me."
He ratted down, not looking up at her and rather to his hand that was now holding two keys.

The tears welled up in Leti's eyes, now feeling bad to react so harsh on him.

"Julian I-"
She couldn't even form the words she wanted to say.

"It's alright if you don't wanna move in with me after what happened."

"What? That's not what I want to say. Julian- Look at me please." She took his hand with the keys and he looked up at her to see the tears and the smile on her face.

"Please, don't cry."
He used his finger to brush away the few tears that escaped her eyes.

"I'm not." She chuckled.
"But, I'm sorry I reacted so badly, I should've listened to you and not just assume you cheated."

"No, you have every right."

"I don't, because I would love to move in with you."
She smiled.

"You would?"
He asked, a big smile forming on his face when she nodded.

"Oh my god, can I kiss you? I really need to kiss you right now."

"Just do it, stupido (stupid)." She laughed and pulled him in, putting her lips on his.

"We really have to do that Ibiza vacation again though." He said, serious, after she pulled away.

✌︎︎.     ☻%

julianbrandt 🤍 tagged: laetititacsorba                         likes

julianbrandt 🤍
tagged: laetititacsorba
                         likes.       | comments.
                         25.873             -

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱
———————————————————————