Chapter 10

It was the day of the wedding and Amelia already had to keep Leti from crying

"Laetitia Csorba, stop fucking crying. Your mascara is gonna be ruined."

"I'm sorry." She whined.

"Girls? It's time." Leti's father, flown out from Rome, walked in, ready to walk his daughter down the isle.

Leti sighed. "Ok, I'm ready."

"I'll go now." Amelia whispered.

She walked in the church, the music starting and Amelia walked down to Julian, smiling at him as she went to stand with the bridesmaids, being the first bridesmaid.

Kai stood parallel to her, being Julian's best man.

The music now changed and Leti walked down, slowly, almost starting to cry, before looking at Amelia and deciding not to.

The ceremony went on and in the end they said 'yes'.

The people applaused and the now married couple walked out the church, smiling like idiots.

✌︎︎. ☻%

It has been a week now, since the wedding, Kai and Amelia were in London again, and Julian was about to head of to a game.

"You sure, you're gonna be ok?" He asked for the thousandths time.

"Yes, Julian. I'll be fine. And safe." She said before he wanted to ask again.

"Ok, I love you, and our baby."

"We love you, too." She smiled.

✌︎︎. ☻%

The game started in half an hour, but Leti wanted to get food, craving some ice cream.

She chose to drive with the car, wanting to be home as fast as possible, wanting to see the start of the game.

Incoming call from 'Jule ❤️'
accept | decline

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" Leti asked, connecting her phone to the loud speaker.

"Nothing, just checking in."

"Oh my god, are you kidding?" She laughed.

"Noo, I'm serious. Are you fine? And the baby?"

"Yes, we are, calm down, focus on the game."
She calmed him, before hearing the voice of another man joined.

"Hello Leti, how are we today? And how's your little bean?" Marco asked.

"I'm good, and you? Scarlett?" She chuckled.

"We're good, yeah. She's missing you, whining every evening, asking 'when's the next game, Marco' 'when will I see Leti again' " He said, saying the dialog sentences in a high pitched voice.

The three laughed.

"Where are you going?" Marco asked, hearing the car sounds.

"I'm just getting some ice cream."
She shrugged.
"I have to go though, I'm there. I love you guys, bye."

"Bye, amore mio." Julian charmed.

She got inside the ice cream shop, ordering a chocolate ice cream.

As she looked at the clock over the wall she realized she only had fifteen minutes left before the game started.

She took her things and left the shop, saying bye to the owner and workers.

As she got to a crossroad she stopped at the red light that was on.

She was vibing to the song on the radio when the light went green.

She started to drive and just as she was in the middle a light came shining from the side and the last thing she felt was a crash at her side and a cramp in her stomach, before everything went black.

✌︎︎. ☻%

I am sooooo sorry for this :(