Chapter 12

It's been two weeks since the couple found out that their baby would no longer be born

It's been two weeks since the couple found out that their baby would no longer be born. The two had started to separate from the other, feeling like they would hate them.

Just like the doctor had told her, Leti got strong bleedings and head aches.
Julian tried to act normal around his teammates, having only told Marco, but obviously they noticed something was up.

"Ok, Jule? What's up? You've been weird since you had to leave from the game and you didn't tell us what happened." Mo finally asked, the boys having an evening off, playing fifa at Marco's place since Scarlett was with Leti.

"Uh, well. Leti had a car crash." He mumbled.

"What?" They all exclaimed.

"Yeah, she lost the baby."

"What?!" They yelled again.

"Is that why you two are so awkward with each other?" Mats asked, putting the pieces together.
"No, wait. Don't answer that just yet. Firstly, I am so horribly sorry for the two of you."

"Thanks, it's hard, I guess. And to answer your question, I think so. I just feel like this is my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. I shouldn't have ended that phone call-"

"It is not your fault, neither is it Leti's. It was that bitch that crashed into her. Do you already know who it was?" Marco cut him off.

"No, the police don't know anything yet, since Leti didn't see the car. But me and her thought it could be someone who wanted this really bad, someone that didn't want us to be happy. We just don't know who."

"Uh? Yes, we do." Mats exclaimed, everyone now looking at him.
"Lena?"

✌︎︎. ☻%

"I don't know, he's been so distant lately, I think this is all my fault." Leti cried, in the arms of Amelia, who flew out to comfort her best friend, and Scarlett rubbing her back soothingly.

"Hey, mio tesoro (my darling). This is not your fault. And it's not his too. It was that bitch Lena, I bet it was." Amelia cursed.

"What? Why would she do that?"

"There are a few reasons, actually. You took Julian and you're dating him, she's obviously really jealous and somehow she got the news that you were preg- uh, you know what I mean- and she doesn't want you to be happy with him, plus if you were gone, or broke up with him, what I think could happen since you're so distant, I hope not, she would get a chance with him." Amelia explained, trailing of a few times.

"Wow, you're really smart." Scarlett complimented.

"Thanks." Amelia mumbled.

"That's such a good theorie, Lia. I'll call Julian."

In that moment the doorbell rang and before the girls got to the door, it was opened on it's own, Julian storming in, followed by Marco and Mats.

"It was Lena." The two exclaimed at the same time.
"How do you know?" They said the same time again.

"Amelia figured it out."

"Marco figured it out." They smiled at each other.

"We called the police on our way here, they're coming down, that psycho bitch needs to get behind the bars." Marco angrily said, feeling like a dad over Leti.

✌︎︎. ☻%

After the cops left again, and their friends too, Julian and Leti laid in bed again together.

"Why've you been so distant since then?"
Leti mumbled.

"I just wanted to ask you the same question." He chuckled back.
"I guess I just gave myself the fault and thought you didn't wanna be with me anymore."

"Same here for me. Let's just forget it shall we, Lena's gonna pay and then we'll just live on, ok?" Leti asked.

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

"Promise?" She held her pinky finger out.
He hooked his with hers.

"Promise."