"I'm so sorry."

He heard nothing.

He saw nothing.

He felt nothing.

He is nothing.

So what was he?

"Shadow Sabre, the man I loved so dearly. He was Sabres shadows his counter part. Now, everyone mistook him as an evil being. Except for me. He was misunderstood, so was I. We attempted to prove our good, but nothing worked. Unfortunately, I fear I may never be with him again. It felt so nice to be with him in his presence, but not like this. Not when I can't hear his soft voice."

Dark closed his eyes, never letting go of his love. But, he was slightly happy. Happy that his lover was with him. He didn't know if Shadow would wake, or die in his sleep. Sadly, all Dark knew was that Shadow was supposed to be in this realm two months ago. It was stated the broken male was in a coma, but would he wake? Darks attention was drawn to soft hics coming from his Butterfly.

"Shh, shh.. Its okay, I'm here.." Dark gently stroked the males cheek, calming him down slowly. Darks eyes sparked with hope when his lover stirred.

"..I.. I t..trust..ed.. y..yo..u.."

Darks eyes widened, his body freezing. What did Sabre do to him..?

"Butterfly..?"

"..D.. Dont.. Tri..ck.. Me.. Sa..b..re.."

Dark covered his mouth, shaking as his eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe Sabre would go this far..

"Oh Shadow.. I'm not Sabre.."

Slowly, Shadows eyes opened, tears in those crystallized eyes Dark adored.

"..Ob..Sid..ian.."

Shadow slowly formed a smile. A weak smile. Dark couldn't help but cry, holding his Butterfly close, and to never let his disabled lover be alone again.