"Not so happy reunion."

Sighing to herself, Lillianna sat back down on her bed. She looked at her bandaged hands, and let out a soft whimper.

"Subject 104?"

Lillianna looked up, falling quiet as her eyes were met with a pair of brown ones. She could hear the whispers of the people behind the doctor, some calling her a monster and some pointing put her features.

The girl had one eye like her father, and had red hair like both her mom and dad, plue the man her dad was with. That she hadn't met. It had been so long since she saw the man addressed by Hypno, but would she ever see him again was what she wondered.

"Next." The doctor led the group away, and the blinds closed.

Maybe I'll just sleep in..

Closing her eye, Lillianna layed on the bed, and tried to sleep. She was almost out, until...

Beep! Beep! Alert, alert! There has been a break in. I repeat, there has been a—

Lilliannas eye shot open, quickly sitting up. She looked around in worry, but her soft pink pupil grew smaller when she heard a familiar laugh. His laugh.

Standing with care, the small girl walked over to the blinded window, and gently put her fingertips against the glass. It then clicked into her mind. Why hadn't she tried to break out before?

She had witnessed so many be punished and brutally murdered for trying to escape, even lost her two best friends. They were not like her, however. One was different by his yellow and orange colors, while the other was a Violet Steve, just.. Different, as her therapist put it.

"I'm sorry, Bee, Angel.." Lillianna closed her eye, tears beginning to form, until she heard a loud bang, and thats when she broke. Well, more specifically, something clicked into her mind that made her punch the glass.

"She's breaking the glass, Sir!!" Cried one of the scientists.

"Psh. Nonsense, that's not possible. She's too stupid to do such a thing." Scoffed back the scientist from before.

Lillianna let out a low growl that even made the ground quake in fear. Both scientist began to freak out, and ended up running, only for something to make them scream. She didn't know what, but since she managed to get out of the cell, she'd find out rather soon.

Stepping aside from the glass, Lillianna looked around. She hadn't been out for the last few days, and it always made her smile when she came across the hallway. Not because it was where most died, but because of how pretty the flowers on the ceiling were.

"Lilli?"

Lillianna looked up, and turned, but gasped softly.

"M-Mom-"

"Lillianna!!"

Lillianna turned her head the other direction, gasping quietly.

"D..Dad..?"

Both figures stared at each other.

"Hypno." "Nyx."