"You failed them."

Nightmare was sitting on his throne, pondering. He hadn't seen his children, where were they?

"Shad—.... Right.." Nightmare opened his eyes, staring at the ground as tears formed in his eyes. The man had heavy separation anxiety with his kids, especially Dark and Shadow. Unfortunately, Sabre had gotten custody over Light in the court a few years ago. The human claimed Nightmare was evil, which was true, but no matter how many times Nightmare denied the second half, Sabre managed to deceive the judge into thinking Nightmare was abusive. Just thinking of the fight made the man cry, holding his head and letting his tears fall.

"Awe, look at how helpless you've become~" Nightmares head shot up to see Elemental standing in the doorway. A part of him wanted to reach for the red haired male, but he didn't.

"What do you want.." Nightmare looked away. Elemental only scoffed in response and walked to the broken male.

"Come on, Nighty, you know you want to be in my arms.." Elemental smirked, hiseyes glowing softly. Nightmare shut his eyes, looking away. Elemental narrowed his eyes and jerked Nightmares chin up.

"Look at your master when he speaks to you, Nightmare." Nightmare opened his eyes with a whimper, Elementals grip tightening.

"There we go.." The red haired smirked. Nightmare sighed softly.

"Please, let go of me, Elemental" Nightmare looked into the others yellow, deceiving eyes.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.. I'm afraid not, my dear. You see, I came here for you. I'm going to take you, make you mine completely. Do you understand? No one can save you." Nightmares eyes widened, his menacing, dark aura no longer the same. It was a broken fear. Tears began to stream down the males face.

"Oh baby.. Shhh, shh.. " Elemental gently wiped the males tears, but they just kept coming.

"D-Don't hurt me.. I don't want it again.." Nightmare shut his eyes, crying. Elemental paused.

Again? What does he mean by again?

"Shhh.. Hey, hey, look at me.." Elemental gently pet the blondes head, Nightmare opening his eyes slowly.

"I won't do it.."

"...Do you promise?..."

Elemental sighed, but a smirk formed on his face as he dig his nails into the males cheek, dragging his hand down.

"You expect me to fall for that trick? Tsk, silly Nightmare~"

Nightmare was only left to scream in agony while Elemental tore him apart.

"Please, don't hurt him!" Light stood in front of Sabre, protecting him.

"And why not?! Light, he lied to a damn judge in court! He said Dad abused you! When has he ever layed a single finger on you?!" Shadow pulled Light away from Sabre and pushed the boy into Darks arms.

"..H-He lied.. About daddy..?" Light looked up at Dark, who sighed and pet the innocent boys hair.

"He did. He lied and said Dad was abusive towards you. I'm sorry you had to figure it out this way, Li.."

Light looked at Sabre. "You.. You lied to me.."

Sabre reached for the boy. "Light, I—"

"YOU LIED TO ME!" Light stomped his foot onto the ground, which split the ground in half.

"L-Light..." Sabre looked up at the once shy boy, whose eyes were a gray.

"You lied to me.. I TRUSTED YOU!" Light threw his hand towards Sabre, daggers flying at the human.

"Light, calm down" Dark wrapped his arms around his twin brother. Light sighed softly and retracted his arm.

"Can we go see daddy..?" Light looked at Dark, who nodded softly and teleported the three brothers to the entrance of the throne room, but their eyes widened when they saw what was left of what originated.

"DADDY!" Light ran to Nightmare, who was staring upwards. His body was weak, wounds and cuts lingering his body. Two times as much blood lingered, blood dripping from his mouth onto the throne.

Dark covered his mouth, tears in his eyes as Shadow fell to his knees, panicking.

"Daddy, wake up!" Light shook the king gently.

"My.. My boy.. M-My boys.." Nightmare closed his eyes before opening them, looking at Light with a soft, yet frail smile. Light called for his brother, who quickly scurried over.

"Dad, you.. You can't die.. Please.." Dark gently held his fathers hand in his. Nightnare coughed and looked up at the three.

"I love you.. My babies.." Nightmare then closed his eyes,

And stopped breathing.