"Exposed."

i know its short, sorry.

mentions of being exposed. no, its not sexual unless you take it that way, its just someones shirt coming off.

inspired by a roleplay me and DinoNap are doing, so, yeah.

have fun reading.

Scarlet leaned her head against the stone brick wall, her vision blurry. She had just woken from being knocked out, and she was still bleeding from her head.

"Morning, princess~" Groaning, the ginger looked up slowly, but gasped when she saw who spoke to her.

"F-Faceless-"

"Oh how sweet it is to hear you say my name~" Faceless walked into her cell, locking the door behind him as he hummed. "Now, how should I get you to say it again?~"

Bending down, the male gently pulled the ginger into his lap, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"G-Go awa- Ah!" Scarlet coughed, trying to push him away.

"Mhm..~" Faceless hummed in delight as he continued to bite on the girls neck. You taste so sweet, princess~"

"L-Let me g- Ah!" Scarlet jerked her head back in pain, trying to get away from the male.

"Hmph.. You know.. I don't like it when you try and escape me.."

Scarlet flinched, but her eyes widened when she felt him try and remove her shirt.

"S-Stop it!" Scarlet kicked him away, holding herself as tears pricked her eyes. Faceless growled at the girl.

"Oh princess.. You should know better. Maybe I'll teach you a lesson~" Faceless smirked and crawled closer, biting on her neck again but a lot harder.

"Faceless, please!"

"Begging already?~" Faceless chuckled.

"No!! Stop this, get away from-" Scarlet was cut off as she flinched, the shirt having been torn off. She felt exposed, which she was, but more than she was comfortable with.

Tears rolled down the gingers cheeks as Faceless hummed in delight, not seeming to care about her tears at the moment. Scarlet did nothing, and closed her eyes.

"Hmm.. What if- Princess?" Noticing the girls begging and hesitation stopping, he grew worried. Looking at her tears, he sighed. "Princess, I didn't-"

"What are you doing with that thing, Scarlet?!"