Loid. "Cold Winters."

{Steve Saga}

{Characters: Light Steve and Void Steve}

{Requested by rainbowhaileym2021}

{Warnings: None}

⬴⤀

Shaking, Void hugged himself as he walked through ice and snow. Why did he choose this task again? Oh, that's right, to find anything that would help destroy Sabre for once and for all.

Yet, he found something fascinating.

In the snow covered field sat a boy with white, silky soft hair. He wore a light gray turtleneck, holding the scarf close to his face. Yet, he wore leggings that were folded to his knees, revealing his fuzzy flower patterned socks in different shades of blue. It made the hooded male feel.. Special.

"What's an albino doing out here? You can get killed, y'know." Void spoke, catching the young albinos attention. Now, he looked panicked. "Oh, I didn't mean to scare you-"

Scooting back, the albino boy whimpered softly, thinking Void, who had stepped closer, would hurt him.

"Shh, I won't hurt you.." Void bent down, holding his hand out for the albino to examine. In which, he did, curiously.

After a few moments, the albino looked up at Void. "Light.."

"Hm?"

"My name.. Is Light."

"What a beautiful name, my sweet albino" Void gently ran his hand through Lights soft hair, smiling when he saw the younger male pull the scarf closer to his now, flustered face.

Void couldn't help but chuckle, only to cover Light and himself when the snow had began to pile up, a shriek of the wind swirling in the air.

Light hugged the being before him in panic, whimpering softly, which ended when the older Steve reassured him with soft whispers.

"Say.. Do you have a home around here?" Void asked softly.

Light nodded. "Y-Yeah.. Uhm, that way.." He pointed towards a forest covered in ice and snow. Void smiled and nodded, picking Light up and rushing into the forest to hide from the winter storm.

⬴⤀

Void gently closed the door to the small cottage, looking around. He spotted a kitchen, already in the living room, and some stairs. It was small, but cozy.

Light carefully curled closer to the male, yawning softly. Void took notice and smiled, sitting on the couch with the albino secured in his arms.

Light smiled tiredly, closing his eyes slowly. "Thank you.."

"Anytime, my sweet albino.." Void kissed his forehead, spooning the younger male in his arms gently, happy to be able to hold him.