"Bonding? Maybe."

First Curse had teleported off, but this time without Apollo. Of course, he could have taken the ginger, but right now, he could care less about his plans. He had other things to deal with now, and those were two children he so rightfully stole.

.

-

.

"Bôý§~" First Curse walked near where he left Light and Dark, only to find they were asleep in each other's grasp. He would have smiled, but saw how ill they looked. "Bòýş..?"

Taking a closer look, First Curse bent down before the two younglings and gently tilted Darks head up to the side, then Lights. He sighed.

"Mhphm....?"

"Şhh.. Ģò bâćķ ťø §ľéëp.." First Curse gently pet Lights head, kissing his forehead.

"Mmph.." Slowly, Light opened his soft eyes. First Curse didn't want them to wake yet, but he couldn't do much now. Taking a look at snow white, he smiled as Light yawned softly. "Morning.."

"Ģøôď móřńīñģ" Light smiled tiredly when he received some head pats from the make next to him. Hugging Dark more, Light yawned again. "Ťìřêđ?"

"Mhmm.."

"Ťhéń §ľêëp." First Curse gently pulled Light and Dark into his lap, gently petting Lights head while rubbing Darks back. First Curse smiled in satisfaction, and closed his eyes, resting along with his boys.

.

-

.

Groaning softly, First Curse slowly opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw Light and Dark a few feet from him, chasing a butterfly. Well, not exactly. More so Light was chasing the butterfly, Dark was chasing him.

"Get back here!" Both twins squeaked.

"Í §êē ýøú ťwø âřĕ hąvīņģ fūň.." First Curse yawned softly.

"Good morning!!" Light ran over and hugged the hooded male. First Curse happily accepted the gift, and gently yoinked Light into his grasp.

Dark couldn't help but smile, and walk over to sit down next to the other two.

"Will you ever shoe us your face?"

"Ņōț nøw," First Curse yawned. "Búț mâýbé"

Light squealed happily, hugging his brother too. It was painfully obvious that Light was an innocent boy. Which meant people would use that to an advantage. First Curse was one of those people, but not for himself.

It was for Light and Dark to be safer.

"So.. What do we, um.. Call you..?" Dark looked up at First Curse, who hummed, then smiled.

"Anything you'd like to."

| when you posted this, but it never published. :,) |