"You think you're so special."

Tears streamed down Times face as he stood again, choking on his tears..

"Elemental, please.."

"No, this is what must happen, Time." Times eyes went wide as he saw his brother summon what looked to be an ordinary nether star, but it was no where near ordinary.

"Elemental, stop this madness, please..! This isn't what-"

"I DON'T CARE, TIME. CAN'T YOU SEE OUR CREATORS WANTS AND NEEDS DON'T MATTER?! HE'S DEAD." Elemental turned, his once soft golden eyes nothing but a metallic gold. Time could only watch as his brother crushed the star.

Time couldn't say anything, but he felt as if everything had shattered. Slowly, his breathing began to quicken as he body grew colder and numb. Was he running out of time..? Indeed he was.

Holsing his chest, Time shakingly looked up. "What have you done, Elemental.."

"What do you think? I did wha—"

"You did what would satisfy your selfish needs." Elemental raised a brow at his brothers words.

"Hm? Me, selfish? No no no.." Elemental chuckled and walked to Time. "I did what would help you."

Time looked up, but his pupils fixated. "Help.. Me..?"

"Yes, Time.. I've always wanted to help you.. You've been fighting for nothing, only bringing us apart.." Elemental manipulated, but Time was smarter than that.

"No, you're lying-"

"What about the time Shadow left you? What about the time Dark disappeared? What about the time you helped everyone, and they did nothing to help you? What about when Sabre left you for nothing?"

Time fell silent, but looked up when Elemental lifted his chin.

"Let me help you, Time."

Time gulped, should he trust Elemental? Of course, you yourself would say something like, "No, he's lying!", but there's those few who will encourage the evil. Time sighed softly.

"Help me.. Big brother.. Please.."

Elemental smirked and pulled him closer, gently running his hand through the boys curly black locks.

"I'd love to.."

Time gasped, a sharp pain running through his body as he coughed, choking on the air around him. Gripping Elementals shirt tightly, he choked.

"I-It h-hurt-ts..! Big br-broth-ther..!"

"Shhhh, let the corruption sink into your body and veins, Time.. Thrn we can begin.." Elemental kissed his forehead, retracting his bloody fingertips out of Times back. Slowly, the younger one calmed down. This got Elemental to smile when he heard soft panting turn into low, aggressive growls.

"Now, now, we can't kill them yet~" Elemental chuckled, staring into his brothers dark, metallic gold eyes, but even still they were much softer than his own.

"I want to slaughter them, Elemental.. WHY CAN'T I?!" Time let out a small, "oof", when Elemental brought him closer.

"It's not time yet, Time."

"Did you- Ugh, fine.." Time buried his face into his brothers chest, and screamed into it, the older one chuckling and rubbing small circles around the wound he caused. Of course, Time had tensed at the action, since the infection was much more sensitive due to it being fresh.

"How about we go train? I have some weapons you'll love~"

"No." Elemental narrowed his eyes. "Cuddles. Now." Elemental sighed.

"Fine, fine.." Elemental picked the coal-haired male up and held him closer, Time wrapping his legs and arms around the red haired males body.

"Ele.. I love you.." Elemental smiled, teleporting the two into their old room, laying down on the bed.

"I love you too, Time, I won't let you go so easily again.." Elemental closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep with his brother laying on top of him

"Even if you tried, I wouldn't let you, Ele."