Chapter 3

Callie sank down on Meredith's couch grabbing a bottle of Meredith's tequila stock and their wine stock. She grabbed the tequila bottle and put it on her lips drinking in the strong alcoholic drink. Tears streamed down her face thinking about someone else touching her wife, she put the bottle to her mouth again gulping the tequila down her throat. The front door opened and Derek walked in his house " Torres?" "What are you doing here?" he asked. " I-i-i Arizona cheated a-and now i just i-i Meredith told me to stay here and and uh now i am dinking all of your wine and tequila and i'm so sorry" cried Callie. " Eat my house up for all i car as long as you find comfort, you can sleep in the guest room and Sofia can sleep in Zola's room" smiled Derek dreamy.

" Robbins since when do you smoke?" asked Alex curious when he saw Arizona walking outside with a package of cigarettes in her hand. " I-i am a stress smoker" stambled Arizona. " i-it calms me down" sighed Arizona. Alex took the cigarettes from Arizona and threw them in the trash " You dont need a smoke for comfort, talk to me i'm comforting" suggested Alex. " I'm so stupid, such a stupid stupid whore" cried Arizona. " What did you do?" asked Alex now more curious. " i slept with lauren boswell" sighed Arizona after 5 minutes of wiping away tears. Alex stood there looking at her in utter shock " Suck it up Robbins, go talk to Torres" sighed Alex. Arizona looked at Alex surprised but walked past him into the hospital right to the nurses station "Page Doctor Torres 911 please" smiled Arizona weak. " Doctor Torres called in sick today, she isn't on call" sighed the nurse turning around again.

Callie gulped down another bottle of wine drowning herself in sadness, a knock on the door woke Callie up out of her sleep. She stood up from the couch trying to walk a straight line, unsucceeded, after 2 minutes she finally grabbed the door and opened it. " Arizona whwat are you dowing here?" managed Callie to say, " I-i Calliope i'm sorry" " Dont Calliowpe me" sighed Callie throwing the door closed.