Chapter 4

"Callie i need you for a consult" shouted Arizona passing Callie. " busy" she shouted back walking away as quickly as possible. "Calliope" sighed Arizona annoyed, " Please don't let this effect our work" she added. Callie looked up shocked " You were the one brining it to our work space, you are the one who screwed another women in an on call room, that was all you" hissed Callie walking away mad. "CALLIOPE IPHEGENIA TORRES" shouted Arizona trough the ER. Callie choose to not respond and walked up to another patient of hers.

Arizona walked into an supply room crying, when Alex walked in. "I'm only grabbing some lab-pads" she whispered soft. "Okay..? " alex said questioning not knowing why she said that. "You okay Robbins?" he finallly asked, "Haven't you heard, i'm a big slut" she sighed wiping away a tear. "Yeah the whole hospital knows, Callie basicly shouted it trough the hospital in your little shouting match an hour ago" shrugged Alex. "Suck it up, make Callie listen to you, i'm sure she will" smiled Alex reassuring. Arizona nodded "Thanks",

Callie walked to Meredith's room to check on baby Bailey. "Hey Mer" smiled Callie sitting down in a chair. "You okay?" asked Meredith seeing Callie's pale face. "I should be asking you that, you just had major surgery and a baby" whispered Callie tired. "Well i'm fine, soo you okay?" asked Meredith again eyeing Callie. "I could be better" sighed Callie. "Why does everyone i marry either cheat on me or die, wait.. George did both" cried Callie suddenly overloaded with sadness. Meredith tried to hand Callie the tissues but she was to far away, so she threw the tissues to Callie's lap.

Arizona walked out of the supply closet straight up to the nurses station. "Page Callie Torres please" sighed Arizona. "Why?" asked the nurse annoyed. "Because i say so, it's 911 tell her that" whined Arizona. "Yes m'am" muttered the nurse under her breathe. " nothing" sighed the nurse annoyed, "page her again" replied Arizona. "I paged her twice already, she's probably busy" responded the nurse. Arizona walked away sighing deep "Bitch" she finally managed to mutter out.

A/N short chapter but i thought you guys deserved some kind of update..