Chapter 7

Arizona stepped into Callie's appartment, correction ; their appartment. Arizona stared at Callie awkwardly, like they just met, their heated kiss was burning on both of their lips, but they got interupted out of their thoughts by little Sofia whom bounced back in the living room. "Mama" she squeeled, she ran up to Arizona and hugged her leg. "W-want some breakfast?" asked Callie awkward while holding up a bag with slices of bread, "Yes, i'd like some bread" smiled Arizona while sitting down on the couch and putting Sofia on her lap. "A sandwich for you" smiled Callie while handing Arizona the plate, Arizona gratefully took it and ate it quickly "Hungry much?" asked Callie chuckeling. "I camped down at your door since 4 am, so yeah" smiled Arizona while pushing the last piece of bread in her mouth. "I was thinking.." stated Callie, "I think if we fall into our own pattern right away, it'll go the same as it did now, so how about we both take the day of and take Sofia to the beach? so we can slowly communicate without gossipy nurses on every corner" stated Callie "I-i'd like that" stuttered Arizona clearly happily-surprised "Are you okay with your leg and the beach tho?" asked Callie nervous, "It's a work day and a school day, so it won't be that busy at the beach, and i'll just take it off before we go in" smiled Arizona pleasing. "I need to go to the hotel where i'm staying to get my bikini tho" sighed Arizona annoyed about the fact that she has to go back to that hell hole, "I have your black dotted bathing suit in our closet" smiled Callie statisfied, "Thank god" stated Arizona chuckeling "Correction, Thank Callie" chuckled Callie. Arizona slapped Callie's arm playfully while grabbing her phone "I'll call Hunt first" she smirked. "Hey Chief" coughed Arizona, getting a cheesy smile from Callie, "I'm sick, have the f-flu i think" sighed Arizona, fake coughing again. "Yes,Yes.. i will, Thanks chief" responded Arizona with a weak voice, Callie grabbed her phone too and dialed chief Hunt's number too "Callie Torres speaking, Hey chief Hunt, Sofia's got the flu and i can't find a baby sitter or something and the daycare won't take her, is it okay if i take a personal day?" asked Callie while stiffing away a laughter. "I'll take care of her, thanks, yes you too bye" smiled Callie, while hanging up the phone. Arizona high fived Callie and they walked to the bedroom together, Callie sat down on her knees and strolled trough the closet "Here it is" smiled Callie relieved while holding up Arizona's bikini "Can you go find Sofia's bikini?" asked Callie. "Sure" smiled Arizona. Callie lifted her shirt over her head, her back to the door, Arizona stared trough the crack of Callie's bedroom while Callie's undressed herself Arizona stared at Callie like they haven't ever seen each other naked before. Arizona turned around semi-out of breath when Callie clipped of her bra. Arizona decided to grab Sofia's bikini quickly, and help her change into it, Callie walked in the living room with a smirk " You can change in the bedroom, or bathroom.. whatever you want" smiled Callie.

Callie, Arizona and Sofia undid them selves of their clothes when they arrived at the beach, Arizona wrapped a towel around her waist, she put on the leg that looked most like a - well.. leg, instead of the stolen leg of a dead robot. Arizona and Callie both grabbed one of Sofia's hands and the three of them walked up to the water. Sofia ran into the water first followed by Callie and then Arizona, "Ah fu- damn this is cold hissed Arizona, Callie on the other hand was enjoying the nice cold water with a smile. Sofia started laying on her back and started kicking water to Arizona, "Sofia you're a bad girl" chuckled Callie, with a nod of agreement from Arizona. Callie and Arizona exhanged glances before the both started kicking water to Sofia. Sofia's high pitched squeels filled the beach and people were looking at the trio with soft smiles. Callie dove on top of Arizona and they started rolling and kicking, half under water, Until Callie Arizona's cheeks cupped, Callie placed her lips on Arizona's and they were kissing for atleast a minute, they let go of each other to catch a breath, Sofia was standing in the water looking at her mom's with a disgusted chuckle.

****

Callie put the plates with slices of pizza on the dining table and sat down across of Arizona. "I had fun today, Calliope" smiled Arizona while taking a bite of her pizza, "I've missed this" stated Callie with a smile. The three of them ate the pizza while listening to Sofia's attempts of forming perfectly correct words. "I suggest, we go and watch Frozen " stated Arizona when they finished their dinner. "YES YES YES" squeeled Sofia excited, "Fine with me" smiled Callie. "With popcowrn?" asked Sofia, "I'm on it baby" chuckeled Callie while she started making the popcorn. " Can you pour me a bit of that dry red wine? " asked Arizona when she sat down on the couch while the intro of frozen started playing "Let it go... Let it goo" sang Sofia. Callie sat down next to Arziona, she handed her, her wine and put the popcorn on their laps "Play" squeeled Sofia excited.

The movie had ended a while ago and Sofia was in bed, Callie and Arizona were watching another episode of Desperate Housewives, while opening their second bottle of wine. "She's hot" chuckled Callie while pointing her finger to the screen "Who? Mrs. Mccluskey" chuckled Arizona while pointing to the screen where an elder lady appeared " Bree and Gabrielle are both hot" stated Callie with enjoyment " I prefer Edie" stated Arizona. Arizona lay her head on Callie's head while taking sips of her wine "This show is so weird" chuckeled Arizona, "They have a hot female casting tho" stated Callie. "But you're hotter, then everyone on that cast" smirked Callie, Callie moved her hands up to Arizona 's face and kissed her passionate, Arizona moved her hands to Callie's blouse and unbuttoned it, Callie lifted Arizona's shirt over her head, their bodies matched each other and both of their hands knew where they other liked to be touched, and after such a long , they made the best love,