Chapter 4

Recap from the last chapter!
Powers:
Phil- controls the wind
Techno- strength
Wilbur- healing
Tommy- controls fire
Tubbo- mind reading if person affected consents, can see emotions extremely easily, and can talk through dreams
Fundy- speed
Niki- controls water

Codes:
Code purple- about to die/send immediate help
Code red- need backup
Code yellow- spotted danger
Code green- safe

Enjoy! :D

I woke up with a sudden burst of energy. I was excited to learn more about magic. I think most kids would be terrified of their family after learning that, but I found it so cool. I quickly ran downstairs to see if anyone was up and saw Fundy sitting up with Phil, while Wilbur was sleeping.

"Hey, mate." Phil said as I sat down on the couch that was parallel to the couch they were on.

"Hey. Is everything okay? Are you okay, Fundy?" I asked.

"I'm good. Wilbur helped a bunch, but it takes a lot out of him, so he'll be out for most of the day." Fundy responded and I nodded. The room fell into a comfortable silence with all of us deep in thought. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Tommy come downstairs with a lot of energy and Tubbo was slowly walking behind him with a blanket wrapped around him. Tubbo looked like he got very little sleep. He walked over to the couch I was on and laid down, using my lap as a pillow.

"Someone's tired." I laughed.

"Piss off. Tommy made me get up." He responded and I heard Phil laugh.

"Hey! I felt like I would do something nice and make breakfast. I didn't try to wake you up, but here we are." Tommy said back as he pulled ingredients down in the kitchen. "I'm making waffles."

"Thanks, bud." Phil responded. I could tell that Phil didn't get much sleep either. He must've stayed up for most of the night to watch over Fundy.

"So, Ranboo." Fundy said, which caught my attention, "What is your power?"

"Oh, I don't know yet. I think we are going to try to see if I have one today or maybe tomorrow." I said and Tubbo perked up at this.

"Wait! You're willing to let me do it?" Tubbo asked with a smile.

"Yeah! As long as you don't go around saying what you find in my messed up brain, I should be good." I said and Tubbo smiled and gave me a hug.

"When can we do it? I'm so excited! I don't get to use this part of my power often!"

"Calm down, bud. Let's wait until after breakfast. Will you need to be alone with Ranboo to do it?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, I think that would work best." He said and Phil nodded. It's only been a couple of days, but I already trusted this family with my life.

The morning went by pretty fast. We ate breakfast and I learned more about Fundy and how he met everyone. Wilbur was still asleep, but Techno came down to join us. I could tell that Tubbo was excited with how fast he ate his food. Once he saw that I was done eating, he quickly spoke up. "Well, I'm going to go up with Ranboo and try to figure this out."

"Good luck!" Tommy said with his mouthful as Tubbo grabbed my hand and ran upstairs with me.

"So, how does this work?" I asked.

"You lay down on the bed. When I access your memories, you'll fall asleep. You might feel a tingling sensation, but other than that, you'll just be asleep. As soon as I stop, you'll wake back up. Everything I see will be in the third person view, so I'll actually see you. This will take about an hour. Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Yeah. I trust you."

"Okay. Well, close your eyes. You'll feel a little cold when you enter sleep." As soon as he said that, I got chills down my spine, but immediately got tired and fell asleep.

When I was pulled out of sleep, it had only felt like five minutes, but the clock said that it was 50. I looked at Tubbo who seemed panicked.

"Are you okay? Do you know what I have?" I asked curiously.

"No, no that's not possible. I need to talk with Techno." He said and I followed him to Techno's room.

"Hi, Tubbo. And Ranboo. Did you figure it out?" Techno asked.

"I'm confused. I don't think that it's possible." Tubbo spoke, mostly trying to convince himself.

"Well, what did you see?"

"Is it possible for a person to have more than one power that is not connected? I have three different skills, but they are all classified as one." Tubbo asked, which made me nervous.

"It's very rare, but it can happen. Why?"

"I saw that Ranboo has three. I've never heard of them before. Can you explain?"

"Three?! Wow. That's extremely rare. What's the first one?"

"Control of light and darkness." Tubbo says. I gotta say, that sounds pretty cool.

"Oh! That makes perfect sense! I should've known that was it! Control of light and darkness deals with eye contact. If the person looks into an enemy's eyes, the enemy will be blinded by either light or darkness."

"Woah! That sounds so cool!" I said with excitement and Tubbo nodded in agreement.

"What's the second one?" Techno asked.

"Electrokinesis?" Tubbo asked hesitantly, "I don't know if I pronounced it right."

"Haha! That's ironic." Techno laughed while Tubbo and I exchanged confused glances, "Electrokinesis is the control of lightning. It's pretty rare as well."

"That is going to be a bitch for training." Tubbo said, "Ranboo, it looks like we'll be working on that fear of yours." I nodded, scared for what that entailed.

"What's the third one?" Technoblade asked.

"Teleportation? What does that mean? I've never heard of it." Tubbo asked.

"Oh... Oh wow! That one is extremely rare! There hasn't been a case of that one in about 500 years! Wow, Ranboo! You got lucky!" Techno said, shocked. "Anyways, Teleportation is where you can be standing in one spot, disappear, and reappear in a totally different location." Tubbo and I looked at each other with big grins.

"Tommy is going to be so upset that you got better powers." Tubbo said and we bursted out into laughter at the thought.

Tubbo and I were both tired, so we decided to take a nap before telling everyone. We wanted to be there when it happened, so we told Techno to wait on telling them.