10: Sailing

Mina's POV

I told Chaeng that it was all a fan service cause I don't want her to get awkward when she's close to me. Also, I realized that I'm not really into her. I'm sure that she's just cute and that's what my mind thinks.

I just brushed away my feelings cause after all, it's all impossible cause we're both girls after all. Well, I've said that many times so, yeah, that's it. We're just friends, no more, no less.

Third person's POV

The girls are on the dorm, filming their show called Twice Private Life. All of them planned to do something for a day. They decided to have a private party for their success and for having a 14,000 followers on Instagram.

2Yeon and Jihyo was assigned to clean the dorm. DahMo needs to arrange some stuff they bought. SaTzu was assigned to decorate the room that they will use while MiChaeng prepares the food.

"Jeong-ah~ I don't like to clean. My beautiful face might get dirty." Nayeon said while pouting.

"Okay, you should just stand there. I'm gonna clean alone. But, you aren't invited to our party." Jeongyeon teased.

"So mean!" Nayeon said while doing aegyo.

"Shut up, and stop that. You aren't cute at all."

"Come on~ I know you're just shy~"

"Could you two please shut up and don't flirt in my in front of me?! Just do your tasks!" Jihyo scolded them.

Jeongyeon then continued to clean with a smile on her face and as expected, Nayeon helped her. Nayeon isn't an irresponsible unnie after all.

In DahMo's side, Momo was busy finding foods. While dahyun was folding their clothes.

"Momo-unnie, can you stop thinking about foods just for a minute? Things won't get done if you won't help me"

"Don't worry Dahyun, I am arranging the foods here in the fridge hehe."

"Unnie!!"

"Okay, okay."

Momo then grabbed the unused magazines and packs them.

"Ahhh, I'm hungry again." She complained.

"Momo-unnie! You just ate a while ago!"

"But I'm hungry!!"

"You should control yourself unnie."

"But-"

"No buts! I'm gonna tell Jihyo-unnie what you did and I'm sure she will ban you from eating snacks."

"If you do that, I'm gonna eat you instead."

They're room was filled with silence because of Momo's response and Dahyun blushed.

"I'm just kidding." Momo smirked.

"Come on Momo-unnie, you shouldn't joke like that!" Dahyun rolled her eyes in embarrassment.

In SaTzu's task, they bought some decorations and started decorating the room.

Because of Tzuyu's height, she's assigned to hang the banner with congratulations in it while Sana was pumping some air in the balloons.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're really tall."

"I know that unnie."

"But it's unfair, you're the youngest but why are you the tallest?"

"Maybe because I'm not a pabo like you."

"Ehhh, that's not funny at all."

After Sana was done with the balloons, she then wants to hang them in the ceiling to have an aesthetic decoration.

She used a chair for her to reach the ceiling. After a few minutes, she felt tired and lost her balance but Tzuyu catches her.

She feels like she's in a fairy tale. Sana then blushed.

"T-tzuyu..."

"What Sana-unnie?"

"Y-your h-hand..." Sana blushed.

Tzuyu then looked at her hand which was in Sana's breast then she immediately took it and it made Sana fall.

"Ouch!! What did you do that for Tzuyu?!"

"U-uhm, I didn't mean it... I'm sorry Sana-unnie..." Tzuyu blushed looking away at Sana.

"But it hurts T-T" Sana almost cried.

"Why are you looking away Tzuyu? Are you embarrassed cause you held my breast~?" Sana teased cause she was still mad because of her fall.

"N-no! Of course n-not! Why would I?!"

"Ehhhh, you're obviously blushing~ let me see your face~"

"Stop it unnie! We have more work to do!"

"Boring~"

They then continued their tasks.

Meanwhile, in MiChaeng's side...

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm with Mina-unnie right now and we're going to a convenience store to buy some foods. I held her hand cause it was cold. Then, I saw her face, it was getting red. Maybe because it was cold.

"Mina-unnie, what should we get?"

"Oh, I don't know." Mina laughed.

"We're near, we should just pick something easy to cook."

"Okay..." She showed her gummy smile.

Mina-unnie rarely show her gummy smile. I noticed that while we're together. If she showed her gummy smile, she is either excited or really really happy.

"Mina-unnie? Are you perhaps excited?"

"Am I that obvious?" She asked with a confusing look.

"Uhm, you showed your gummy smile after all."

"W-wait! She noticed that?!" Mina thought to herself.

"How did you know?" Mina asked shyly.

"We've been together for months you know, and I noticed that if you show your gummy smile, you're either excited or in a good mood and it's my first time seeing you go into a convenience store and I'm with you so I figured out that you're excited." Chaeyoung explained while smiling.

"You're really attentive Chaeng chaeng~" Mina smiled. She felt so happy that Chaeyoung was observing her all along.

"I'm really excited right now cause I'm from another country you know? There are many different foods in the convenience store and I can also practice my korean with the cashier."

"When we're just a trainee, Momo, Sana and I often went to convenience store to try something knew." Mina smiled.

"Woahhhh, I didn't knew you were this talkative Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung laughed.

Mina's face turned red for a second.

"Well, I have a mouth after all." She responded. (She got that response from Tzuyu btw)

They both laughed together as they went in the convenience store.