53: Process

Mina's POV

I went home feeling happy cause everything is settled.

All that's left is for me to overcome this illness.

Chaeyoung is already home, sleeping. She came home earlier than expected cause she got to know more of her colleagues and they helped each other which make their work easier.

How did I know all of that? Well, she messaged me and she said she was happy that she was able to get along with her co-workers.

I went to take a shower and looked at my body on the mirror.

"I lost weight again..." Mina sighed.

"I should probably be getting proper medications tomorrow." She added.

Then, Mina went to sleep beside Chaeyoung.

-

It was still early when Mina heard a noise downstairs that made her woke up.

Chaeyoung wasn't beside her anymore so she immediately went down.

She saw Chaeyoung there, washing the dishes she used to cook breakfast. It was weekends so both of them doesn't have work.

"I was worried you weren't by my side anymore..." Mina uttered while rubbing her eyes cause she still feel sleepy.

"Oh, good morning my love." Chaeyoung greeted with a bright smile, showing her deep dimples which made Mina widely awake.

"Why are you being so cute first thing in the morning?" Mina giggles as she went to Chaeyoung.

She then embraced Chaeyoung from the back and said "Good morning too, cutie." She closed her eyes, feeling Chaeyoung's warmth.

"Come on, don't flatter me with your words, Soon-to-be Mrs. Son. Or you'll be the breakfast for today." Chaeyoung smirked.

"Okay, okay." Mina laughed.

"But it's true that you're a cutie tho." She added as she sat on her chair, looking at the breakfast that Chaeyoung prepared.

It was a Miso soup, tamagoyaki, rice and some side dishes.

Mina then tasted the Miso soup.

"Hmmm~" she exclaimed.

"You've gotten better with your cooking, Chaeng." Mina smiled while looking at her, raising her thumbs indicating that she likes it.

"Thank you..." Chaeyoung replied while grinning.

Chaeyoung then sat on the chair to eat too.

"Chaeng, I talked with my parents yesterday and they approved of us, getting a baby..." Mina opened up.

"Oh, that's good. Did you come to your parents just to tell them that?"

"Yes, and we also talked about some things..."

"Im glad..." Chaeyoung smiled.

"And I think we should tell Mom and Jeong-hoon too..." Mina suggested.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot." Chaeyoung replied as she got her phone out of her pocket.

"We're gonna face time Mom so they will know." She added.

Mina then smiled and said "Okay~"

After that, Chaeyoung dialed her Mom and talked about it.