51: Engagement and Plans

December 2021

Chaeyoung's POV

We're swamped because of so much work to do but thankfully, we now have a 1 week break.

Our contract is gonna end on the year 2022 and we're now preparing for it.

Onces already knew about us, disbanding and I'm glad that they understand and continued supporting us until now.

Christmas is coming and I'm now here in a jewelry shop picking an engagement ring for Mina.

Well, she already said yes to me back then and the only thing that's missing is a ring that will symbolize our commitment for each other.

"Should I pick this?" Chaeyoung thought as she looked at a precious ring with a diamond on it.

"But Mina likes things in simple so I guess I'm gonna go with this one." She added.

"This one please." Chaeyoung said to the saleslady.

"Okay ma'am, can you wait for 5 mins for us to pack it?" The lady said not knowing who's she's talking to cause Chaeyoung was disguising herself by wearing a mask and a cap.

"Okay~" Chaeyoung responded and sat down from one of the chairs to wait.

As she was waiting, she can't hide her smile when Mina messaged her something.

My Penguin 🐧🥰

Chaeng, I'm already here in front of your house. Where are you?

I have something important to get Minari, can you wait for me there?

But It might took me a few minutes to arrive there...

You can ring the doorbell and Mom will answer it.

But I'm shy Chaeng...

You've already seen her many times Minari, you're so funny.

Chaeyoung replied as she giggles.

We only just met five times or so and that was the time when she didn't know about us...

You're right. But if you don't call for her, you're gonna have to wait for me outside.

Chaeyoung!! That's not funny. You should've told me sooner so I can go with you...

Okay, okay. HAHA I'm sorry. I already called mom and she's happy.

She was waiting for you, Minari.

You're so unfair~

No I'm not.

Chaeyoung laughed.

Now go on and go inside, Mom is waiting for you.

Also, don't be shy Minari. We're basically a family now...

Mina blushed for what Chaeyoung just messaged her and that also made her smile.

Pabo.

I'm going in now, you should hurry and be back.

Yes~