45: Happy Birthday, Darling

Sana's POV

Dahyun's birthday has come and I've prepared a gift for her.

We've been having a hard time with our relationship cause she was jealous that I kept clinging with the other girls.

I can't help it cause I'm jealous too. I know that Dahyun have assured me but I'm losing trust on Momo...

It feels like she's forcing herself onto Dahyun and Dahyun didn't even stops her.

So, today, I've come in their dorm to greet her first~

I knocked on the door and Chaeyoung opened it. I wasn't expecting the scene that I saw in front of my eyes.

Momo was already there, talking and laughing with Dahyun while Dahyun was opening a present from Momo.

She didn't even noticed me. I saw her smiling happily while thanking Momo for giving her another hand drawn shirt cause she said last time to me that she loved it and maybe, Momo overheard that.

There were also chocolates as expected and a small cake on the table.

Compared to mine, I think that Dahyun is now contented with Momo's gift and she doesn't want my small, cheap gift anymore. So I decided to just put it in my bag and hide it.

I don't have the feeling to give her this anymore.

Dahyun then looked at Sana and called her so Sana went to her. She was just sitting there, silently. Watching Momo and her lover have a good time.

Momo then bid her goodbyes cause she has a work to do.

Sana doesn't know what to feel. She wasn't even happy when Momo finally went out.

"Happy birthday, Dahyun-ah. I should go now too..." Sana mumbled as she smiled.

Dahyun then felt something wrong. Cause ever since they've been together, when Sana greets her a happy birthday, she always say "Happy birthday, darling."

But now, it's just "Dahyun"

"Sana... Can we go to my room for a while?" Dahyun replied cause she wanted to have some privacy for them to talk.

Sana wasn't thinking anymore and decided to just go with Dahyun. Her head was just full of negative thoughts.

Both of them then went to Dahyun's room and Sana was now sitting on a chair near Dahyun's bed while Dahyun's sitting on her bed.

"Is there something wrong, Sana?" Dahyun asked.

"Nothing." Sana replied.

"Why?" She added, hiding her emotions while curling her hair using her fingers without looking at Dahyun.

"Liar."

"I know you're lying. You always do that when you're lying, Sana. I've been with you for a long time." Dahyun said while pointing at Sana's finger.

Sana then stopped.

"What do you expect me to do, Dahyun?" She replied but this time, she was now looking into Dahyun's eyes.

"Do you expect me to be happy seeing you with another girl having a good time while I was feeling bad for not greeting you first in your day like I used to?"

"And the fact that it was the girl you used to like before?"

"Sana, I've told you already. How many times do I have to repeat that?"