Chapter 3

Brunhilde quickly moved pushing her and her sister down to the ground, bowing before the woman

"Ahh" Göll shouted as she was pushed down, "Be quiet Göll, forgive us your highness we did not mean to shout at you." Said Brunhilde, her face paled as the woman was quiet. Göll was shocked to see her sister so nervous at the woman but kept quiet in case something would happen.

Brunhilde stared, she knew how special Gilgamesh was. If she chose Gilgamesh then she would be free and she could do whatever she wanted in the battle. But she also knew the impact her arrival will have on the gods. She was not lying when she said that Gilgamesh was the favorite of the gods.

The gods were crazy about that perfect creation. Gilgamesh was beautiful, even more so than Aphrodite herself, and she was extremely powerful, and she had a weapon against the gods.

It was the weapon Brunhilde wanted.

The gods knew that Gilgamesh hated them, but they were not even suspicious of her plans but to bring in the gods' favorite to kill one of them in Ragnarok would give them a win on humanity's side and tip the favors.

Gilgamesh was not only favored, nor was she lacking in suitors.

Ishtar was crazy about her, or at least she was. Aphrodite was also attracted to the king. Shiva would not hesitate to have the king in his bed and under him. Hermes was another who also seemed delighted with the kings legend. Not to mention Hercules, he was almost obsessed with the Guardian of Humanity.

There were many gods who would not hesitate to take the opportunity to have the so proud Gilgamesh under them, or goddesses who would not hesitate to also take the opportunity to have a night with the king.

Perhaps seeing Gilgamesh will make the gods lose at least a little hope and joy. Because they knew that a fight against Gilgamesh was a fight that was already lost.

Gilgamesh was going to be the ace up her sleeve.

Yes, Gilgamesh was perfect.

Brunhild did not hesitate.

She had her fist on her cheek and her legs were intertwined. Her golden hair shone, as did her beautiful crimson eyes.

Brunhild could understand why the gods desired Gilgamesh, and why they considered her perfect. Despite the couple of times she saw the king, she was always able to steal her breath with her beauty.

"I'll let you and your sister off for now mongrel, you know I'm not surprised! The gods are just insects! Once they get bored, they will destroy their creation!" She laughed, not caring about the fact that she had just insulted the gods. It was well known that Gilgamesh did not respect them.

Brunhild could hear the hatred in her voice. In truth, Enkidu's death hurt Gilgamesh. Just like the deaths of her Valkyrie sisters are hurting her. But she had to prevent humans from being destroyed.

"Mongrel, your answer" she said once she stopped laughing.

"I made them fight against humans in seven fights that will decide if humans will be destroyed. However, I am concerned that they will do something."

"I wouldn't be surprised if they do something." She smiled arrogantly. "The gods play dirty. I already said it, they are insects."

Brunhilde nodded. Remembering the unexpected arrival of Zeus in Adam's fight when it was assumed that the god who was going to fight against the Father of Humanity was Shiva.

"You want me to fight."

"Please."

"Can I kill my opponent?"

"In the worst way you want to."

"And if I kept one as a pet?"

"You may do as you wish my king."

Gilgamesh smiled, and her smile showed her thirst for blood. Then she started laughing, ecstatic.

"Oh, killing one of those insects is what I've wanted since what happened with that bitch Ishtar. Mongrel, put my name on that list, this king will teach those insects a lesson."

"As you order." Brunhilde  bowed, hiding her distorted, delighted smile. Gilgamesh was her ace up her sleeve.

_______________________

Gilgamesh moved off her throne towards the two pictures of humanities fighters. Her hair covering her body from wandering eyes of the two valkyries.

She looked at the first fighter deeming him as an unimportant mongrel before moving onto the second fighter, her eyes lingered for a moment on the male. Turning around she smirked towards the two valkyries.

"It would not be enjoyable if the fighters do not see their own result now would it mongrels" Gilgamesh said.

Brunhilde smiled, "Of course your majesty". Göll's red face had turned into a confused look before turning into shock at the scene before her.

Gilgamesh held her hand out and before her a golden portal appeared dropping a stone tablet that opened up. Around her runes appeared glowing gold along with the pictures, before the pictures appears two jewels which shined brightly.

Brunhilde and Göll turned quickly closed their eyes before the brightness and before them were the fighter who stood in still shock that they were alive.

"Praise me mongrels, for I'll let you witness humanity's first win by your own king. Valkyrie, explain to them why I let them witness this battle" said Gilgamesh leaving towards the battle arena, clothes appearing on her fit for this little show against the Gods.

Adam's heart stilled for a moment because of the voice he had heard, quickly looking towards the voice his eyes widened as his body stilled watching her walk away from him once again.

"Who was that?." a rough voice said, Lu Bu looked towards Brunhilde. Adam turned back towards the Valkyries calming down as he listened to them talk.

"I don't know suddenly she came in, and she was naked, then my sister pushed me down saying to be quiet and she's a king!!?" Quickly said the Göll who was confused by what just happened.

"That was King Gilgamesh also known as the King of Heroes and the first demigod, she was the one King to rule the world and it's treasures. With her will be our definite win against the Gods, so respect her you idiots" said Brunhilde in awe.

 "Ah, sis I've never seen this side of you before" question Göll.

"Respect." Scarily said Brunhilde looking towards her sister with a forceful smile. "Ahhh, yes ma'am." Shouted Göll who moved a couple feet away from her and this included the two fighters who step away in case they would incur her wrath.

Turning towards the fighters, "Her highness thought it would be enjoyable for you to join and watch the start of the downfall against the Gods by her own hands, so she temporarily resurrected you but don't worry when this is over you'll go back to where you came from."

"Hmph" grunted out Lu Bu, walking out towards the viewing of the arena.

"Göll go ahead with him"

"But-"

"Go" commanded Brunhilde.

Brunhilde turned towards Adam who had been staring at the floor since her explanation. "Adam, are you okay?" Asked Bruhilde.

Adam simply bit into his apple, "Sour." he replied back before following the other two towards the arena. Brunhilde watched the man walk away before simply smiling in excitement for humanity's first win and the Gods downfall on who their enemy would be.

________________

Character: Lu Bu, Adam (top pic)